Jump to content

AliveBoy

Members
  • Posts

    6,670
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AliveBoy

  1. Finally! Grundy has a stubby! He's an official forum member now
  2. Bgw's are worth the work
  3. Without wanting to sound like a bore, the honda ones don't affect the radio signal, so might be something to think about for a future purchase
  4. It has a stubby, it must be a members car
  5. Think he already has wheels coming bud. I like where this is going I think he might be doing a sneaky and out doing us all, I think he's shooting for BCL...
  6. and so it begins
  7. Yup, I get the same old from non-petrol heads - Why do you ruin a car, waste money etc. It makes me happy, end of. I just point out that my friends spend a few hundred each month on booze, to then pi55 it down the toilet the next day or throw it up a few hours after forcing the toxin down their throat. I spend probably the same each month on my car, and I have something physical to show for it. It also doesn't (normally!) have me in bed the next day when I do too much!
  8. Indeed! 1)Kyler 2)Grundy 3)Aliveboy 4) 5) No! I want a Japspeed one can you please buy that one so i can work out to get that one or driftworks haha! Going to work out over the weekend what I can legitimately sell, if it works out to be around £300 worth I'll buy it monday
  9. Indeed! 1)Kyler 2)Grundy 3)Aliveboy 4) 5) No! I want a Japspeed one
  10. AliveBoy

    Z32 Zed Shed

    Space for at least one more in there keyser
  11. EVERYONE wants one
  12. Awesome job dude
  13. Awesome Think I'm going to sell everything I can Get a loan Phone them and tell them to hurry the **** up, I'm getting excited now Going to give them until midday tomorrow. But I guess they're awaiting a reply from megan, to then relay to us. I've currently got my budget that I'm not meant to go into ready to spend on this I'm sure he's going as fast as he can, he knows there are plenty waiting on it, plus he's probably reading all this Awesome Think I'm going to sell everything I can 1/4 liver should suffice i'd think £10,000 for half a liver, and in 10 months it would be a whole liver again Sweet, where do I sign up? Don't know! Been looking for months who I can sell mine to haha. Not found a legal way yet - or a buyer I'm a non smoker non drinker though, so I should get a premium for it haha
  14. Awesome Think I'm going to sell everything I can 1/4 liver should suffice i'd think £10,000 for half a liver, and in 10 months it would be a whole liver again
  15. Awesome Think I'm going to sell everything I can
  16. shes a beaut!
  17. My god, you still searching? a drifter can never have enough bumpers but yes still searching for a good one BM says he might have one for me when the weather improves A drifter needs a BGW!!! I have 3 front bumpers and no BGW
  18. I know a guy who probably will take it, I'll pass on the ad
  19. That. Is. Amazing
  20. You'll get way more than £4000 in parts, but it won't be quick. You'll also need somewhere to store the car as once someone buts a crucial part or two, you won't have a watertight/secure car anymore. Edit: PM Keyser as he's done it before
  21. I've been to fast show quite a few times, it's always rammed, with shite. It's always a wash out too because the field gets trashed by campers parking on it and then they drag all of the mud onto the road all the way round to stand areas. There's always a few good cars, but you do have to seek them out. Leaving the fast show has been an utter nightmare every time I've been, like, takes HOURS. I normally leave about 2 ish to beat the queues. There's always people all over facecrack moaning about the queues to get out of the SINGLE EXIT they have
  22. I love your way with words!
  23. Thanks to everyone I met, sorry I wasn't hanging around much, but it was good to meet you all none the less I'll 100% be back for more in the not too distant future. Oh and Keyser, you were right, mis matching those rear tyres was a bad idea.... the rear end was all over the place
  24. This is perfection in a suspension set up!
  25. I think the mesh going black will make a MASSIVE difference, way more than anyone realises
×
×
  • Create New...