Jump to content

AliveBoy

Members
  • Posts

    6,670
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AliveBoy

  1. Open to offers It does need to be repaired first though!! PM me if you want some more info mate I want I want! If Grundy doesn't want it I do!
  2. was expecting another "My Z kept up with this but only just I'm so surprised" thread Cool car though, Hennessey do have a habit of making things proper apesh!t fast and cool.
  3. I've heard that they adjust on start up, so if you start on a slope, they will compensate but not move back? Not sure how accurate this info is though
  4. The new version of trunkmonkey!
  5. Don't worry bud, I'll bring a spare wheel too! I Think the car would be a tad unpredictable if I used the space savers
  6. car is *currently* healthy! It won't be going anywhere before then either Produced some more tyre carrying space this weekend
  7. I'd expect the Mclaren and Williams liveries to change between now and Australia
  8. Needs to be at least a foot higher Okay do both One for Matt and one for me Oh and StevoD To be fair, I'd buy that and just make my own legs for it
  9. Isn't that just modifying in general?
  10. This BMW?
  11. Needs to be at least a foot higher
  12. I hope that's your car It is I was amazed at how much it all weighed! Now I'll have more room for tyres for drift days, there's a few little bits left to cut out but it's largely done now. It would have needed to come out when I eventually have enough money for a rollcage anyway But Matt, where are the speakers going to go?? Grundy, obviously that's the main reason I cut all of that out. To make room to move these from my mums car into mine Makes perfect sense! But Srsly WTF IS THAT!!!! I just searched "Massive car speakers" on googel
  13. I hope that's your car It is I was amazed at how much it all weighed! Now I'll have more room for tyres for drift days, there's a few little bits left to cut out but it's largely done now. It would have needed to come out when I eventually have enough money for a rollcage anyway But Matt, where are the speakers going to go?? Grundy, obviously that's the main reason I cut all of that out. To make room to move these from my mums car into mine
  14. Yep, deff GT, it doesn't need the rays or sat nav to be a GT; both were options
  15. Car looks good snowflake
  16. The second one made me think of this:
  17. I've got a lot of bits, fire me a pm and I'll see what I've got left in a decent condition I took a lot of mine out. I wasn't too careful, so some bits might not be up for grabs
  18. I hope that's your car It is I was amazed at how much it all weighed! Now I'll have more room for tyres for drift days, there's a few little bits left to cut out but it's largely done now. It would have needed to come out when I eventually have enough money for a rollcage anyway
  19. Today I did this
  20. By a smurf ?? Well the smurfs are an example of a dictatorship, so it is feasible
  21. "Female ambulance driver crashes while on a car forum, shock, horror, probe!!" Female ambulance driver probed.. Sounds like a porn film title....
  22. Awesome! Good job
  23. I did mine with an angle grinder, put slits into the lip and used a heat gun to bend the tabs up out if the way. Cheap and cheerful! Can't tell it's been done either
  24. It looks great! I've noticed it a lot! If you ever need any Z help there's plenty of us around the general area
  25. Let me know if you get warning points, I've always wondered how close to the mark you can push the bad words Ha! Now that you have pointed that one out I'll get shot down for sure! I shall await my fate...... I saw a mod say shitty earlier, if they can surely we can right?
×
×
  • Create New...