Jump to content

AliveBoy

Members
  • Posts

    6,670
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AliveBoy

  1. I've got this. Hold my beer....
  2. I thought threatening my dad with going into a bad home was a threat, he would only need to flex (haha) his little finger in the direction of Panman to get results
  3. Great price, wish I could afford them. GLWTS
  4. This. If you try to before it will tax for the month you're in if it's expired. Whenever I've completed online I've had the tax within a few days. If you're issued a producer you have enough time to wait for Pat to deliver This. A producer is normally 7 days from the date you're pulled. So there's no issue there
  5. What's wrong with rolling the arches? If done properly it's impossible to tell its been done. It's only £50 a side at most good places? If you want to be fancy you should get the arches flared though
  6. The second link says this: You have 14 days before you need to display the new disc if you applied before your old disc expired.
  7. Google some answers: https://www.gov.uk/a...disc-in-advance https://www.gov.uk/tax-disc Or just go online and try it, I normally do mine on the first of the month and then keep the conformation on me in case I get pulled for it.
  8. Slightly off topic, but that AE Performance oil cooler is the same AE Performance which Paul Walker owned and featured in Fast 5. Bit of an excuse to show a picture of Gal Gadot too
  9. edited the first one, thanks for reminding me :plane:
  10. Got concerned for you then
  11. It's worse than that.... It's Pepsi! :scare:
  12. matt (aliveboy) uses them for drift wheels so he might be interested but 100-200 depending on condition and tyres I've bought 2 sets for £100 each with no tyres. It was last summer so the price might have changed a bit I'm a bit too full of alloys at the moment so I can't get any more
  13. That picture answers a lot of questions
  14. Will, I actually prefer the original, the colours of the sky etc reflecting in the paint work are amazing. Nice job
  15. A cone like that won't attach to the MAF as you won't have a mounting plate like the one in this thread: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/81516-parts-for-sale/ The filter also may not be of the best quality, remember, this filter stops your car inhaling horrible dust etc so a decent one is highly reccomended
  16. Tad disappointed by this, I always imagined you like your picture to the left
  17. Erm, the guy I bought it from left it in the center console.. Luckily he mentioned it as with all the things to consider, I'd forgotten about it Hopefully it's in the rear with my spare wheel, other wise I definitely don't have one My key broke, so I took it to a tyre place and they mullered it off, aparently Nissan use "McGuard" wheel nuts which have a fancy spinning collar to make them hard to come off. Yeah, well this spinning collar is no match for a grunt with a club hammer and a too small socket Hopefully the alloy didn't suffer >.< Didn't damage anything apart from the wheel nut actually, I was a mixture of impressed and concerned
  18. Erm, the guy I bought it from left it in the center console.. Luckily he mentioned it as with all the things to consider, I'd forgotten about it Hopefully it's in the rear with my spare wheel, other wise I definitely don't have one My key broke, so I took it to a tyre place and they mullered it off, aparently Nissan use "McGuard" wheel nuts which have a fancy spinning collar to make them hard to come off. Yeah, well this spinning collar is no match for a grunt with a club hammer and a too small socket
  19. Ah, bit far for me I'm in Woking Surrey if you fancy a road trip I'm playing cars all weekend if you do need a hand
  20. Where are you based dude? I'm sure there will be a member locally who can offer some assistance to show you the ropes
  21. Jez at Horsham Developments is the proverbial mutts nuts! Highly recommended
  22. Normal welcome thread, 2 pages. Someone with a feminine name welcome thread, 9 pages!
  23. Well as my £124,000 a week salary would demonstrate...
×
×
  • Create New...