Jump to content

AliveBoy

Members
  • Posts

    6,670
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AliveBoy

  1. Just do what a few members do, post in every single welcome thread saying "Hi" and it will take about a month The welcoming comity If there was cake I'd join, but alas, it is not meant to be
  2. Just do what a few members do, post in every single welcome thread saying "Hi" and it will take about a month
  3. Jetpilot used to have an RX7 I think.
  4. Not trying to be funny or anything, but does it really matter what someone wants to sell their oil for? I don't see how this is onto its second page already
  5. Do you actually work? Edit: Irony is that I'm posting this during working hours
  6. THIS looks cool!!: http://fiverr.com/heathbr/3d-print-your-logo-or-object-in-pla-plastic
  7. Anything Scarlett Johansson would go down well Oh and an interesting fact about her for you all:
  8. I'd prefer to call the Daily Express if that's ok? I'd like to see how this would be better if Diana was still here
  9. Do this! Do this! Or this, it's mega impressive:
  10. I use godaddy too, they send you a reminder when it's a month before the expiry if you have it set to not automatically renew. Which reminds me, mine expires in a few weeks
  11. It's all in his signature ^^^^ ( apart from preference, which I think you'll find is the NISMO) I'd be concerned if it wasn't the nismo
  12. This suggests (maybe only to me, and maybe I'm taking it in the wrong way!) that you're not coming back?
  13. Put in a quantity and it takes you to check out at £75 - 00 so its in stock, and that's no surprise.. If it sells at double the price they'll find stock
  14. That's impressive! I must say, when I saw people talking about changing the colour of their seats themselves I was pretty concerned about the results! You've done a fantastic job! Hold your head up high mate
  15. Firstly, imagine a motorbike going over that! It could be like this: And this happened round the corner from me a few years ago: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2045550/A320-pothole-leaves-car-stranded-burst-water-main-causes-road-collapse.html and further down the same road a year or so before:
  16. With light it's difficult as the shades affect it loads. It's what Peugeot and audi do for their red rear lights. There's a green filter just behind the red light casing.
  17. You only have yourself to blame! Stop doing such a good job if you want less work
  18. Put a green bulb in and it will shine through the red as orange
  19. Plenty! Theres some of better quality too. I think tarmac can get them in polyurethane unlike the nismo originals which are fibreglass.
  20. Hate to tell you this bud, but the "real" stuff is fibreglass too
  21. Lots of naughty people around
  22. When I was at merc world I got to steward for the powered by mercedes event and the cars were passing a few feet away from me at full chat. I stupidly thought it would be cool to remove my mandatory ear plugs, it was fantastic, yet painful! So I do agree with you on how amazing they sound
  23. Unless like me they had the bumper fitted aftermarket and didn't have the headlight washers transferred over. Or they had the brembos added afterwards.
  24. Gunmetal, rays wheels, nismo V1 body kit (Front bumper and side skirts at least), pre 2006, probably uk car. Alezan leather seats so heated with electric movement. Brembo brakes. Matte roof, wing mirrors and pillars, probably vinyl wrap.
  25. So, orgasmic?
×
×
  • Create New...