Jump to content

AliveBoy

Members
  • Posts

    6,670
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AliveBoy

  1. This cover will come off tomorrow
  2. Think I'm feeling a little bit sick now http://www.mclaren.com/formula1/car/
  3. Sounds like Ron
  4. No? When I had a tour I didn't see any
  5. According to the Mclaren site, even without a new title sponsor, they've got the biggest budget that they've had for a long while. They better have used it effectively is all I can say! They're just round the corner from where I live and their sign hasn't been red for a long while! Does it even still work? lol It still lights up white, you can see it a mile off in the dark When I went up there I was talking to someone who told me that when the sign was first installed they had to manually change all the bulbs to red when they won. Apparently it's now LED's so it's just a turn of a dial
  6. According to the Mclaren site, even without a new title sponsor, they've got the biggest budget that they've had for a long while. They better have used it effectively is all I can say! They're just round the corner from where I live and their sign hasn't been red for a long while!
  7. Flex, would you like an invite to our party? You're sounding jealous We're pretty busy but it's manageable at the moment. A lot of my workload is waiting for clients to provide me with more stuff, no doubt they'll all come back on Friday next week haha. How about you?
  8. Rumours that Eric Boullier has just walked out on lotus. Also rumours he's going to Mclaren. Not sure how they'd allow that without a period of garden leave first... Unless he walked out through lack of pay? He can pretty much do what he likes then as they broke the contract first. lotus really are a sinking ship, they've lost a lot of key people recently.
  9. PM Sent (in a sec! )
  10. That spoiler needs more ducktail Maybe I could modify it.... Hmmm....
  11. I think in the manual it mentions the pinking of the headlights as they get towards the end of their life. My manual is at home, so I can't check
  12. Well I'm genuinely confused now Just looked in the chat room bit and I was the only person there *Edit: Grundy hooked me up with a care message and I understand now
  13. You're not on Facebook, therefore you wouldn't know
  14. Rear to match: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nissan-350z-Cabrio-Roadster-Rear-Bumper-Spoiler-/271214785642?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3f25a9346a
  15. Cheap ish way to get a decent spoiler ready painted in silver: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NISSAN-350Z-FAIRLADY-BOOT-SPOILER/271378157950?rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.m1851&_trkparms=aid%3D222002%26algo%3DSIC.FIT%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D286%26meid%3D4321079054139761460%26pid%3D100005%26prg%3D1048%26rk%3D3%26rkt%3D5%26sd%3D271214785642%26 This is NOTHING to do with me, if you get shafted I'm not responsible in any way what so ever Edited: pasted wrong link
  16. Drifting: Santa Pod, no better place to learn, they have what's called the "playpens" and only one car at a time is allowed in. They allow you to get the basics together, like doughnuts, figures of 8 before progressing onto the "kidney bean" track where again, they'll only let you out if you so wish. Moving onto the bigger circuit - if you're really good - they'll let you do a lap on your own to learn it if you ask the marshals. For grip, I'd recommend somewhere with lots of run off so that if the worst happens you'll be ok. Bedford Autodrome is considered one of the best for run off If you can't get on a fairly empty track day just let everyone past you and run at the back. Sky insurance on here do track day insurance for pretty good money. Give them a PM
  17. Ever sit down and think "what have I done with my life"?! Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
  18. Oh really? Damn, sorry! I'll bear that in mind. Do you have somewhere else you can keep the car to avoid it being at the home location?
  19. Maybe on a Citroen forum?
  20. That sucks! Something I'd REALLY recommend for future, I have key insurance as part of my main car insurance policy, its £3 or something a month more. If my keys get lost or stolen they'll replace my car, house and if required work keys with no excess. Ask Elephant about it
  21. Wouldn't I have to say pork sword for it to be construed as rude?!
  22. Look at that random placement of pork....
  23. We're (Well I am!) waiting!
  24. Best looking car of 2014 yet
×
×
  • Create New...