Jump to content

AliveBoy

Members
  • Posts

    6,670
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AliveBoy

  1. AliveBoy

    Has Anyone?

    I did that but with decats when my y pipe snapped. Oh my god it was loud! And the headaches I used to get from it, maybe that was from the exhaust fumes though haha Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
  2. Has anyone on here got a quick release steering boss? I'm after one less than 6cm deep. NRG do one which is 1.25in deep but it's £90. There's also ebay ones about the same depth, but they're going to be liable to play in the mechanism and I don't want to take a chance on something quite as important as the steering wheel
  3. Careful with special fried rice. I made the mistake of reheating it a few weeks ago. A week of food poisoning later and I'll never be doing that again Sounds like a mighty many breakfast though
  4. It's better than 100 calories from crack. That would probably be more unhealthy come on who's having crack for breakfast?? Zero calories in crack anyways! Don't need energy when your melted into a table with a spoon hotter than a vindaloo Ok, so I just googled how many calories in cocaine, apparently as it's a stimulant it causes you to burn more calories! back on topic, I've got sugar puffs today with milkybar for the chocolate front of things
  5. It's better than 100 calories from crack. That would probably be more unhealthy
  6. its a toss up between knowing you're going to ruin a set in 10 minutes and needing a decent amount of grip. The top people will use top quality tyres all round, people like me use whatever they can get, and people in the middle use new budget tyres on the rear with descents up front
  7. He had to buy the team, he didn't get it for free
  8. Rumour mill says that Mr Brawn will be moving to the Woking area after his break from F1. Mr Dennis and Brawn have been "talking" lots recently. Well that's good news Thought Ross was going fishing.. ??. I can see Ross going to work at the FIA and taking over from Napoleon..!! According to a few sources, he's taking a break until the summer. Him and Ron Dennis have been speaking a lot about after his break. I doubt Ross would want to work for the FIA anyway, he wants the competition, someone who didn't wouldn't have funded their own team for a year. He got free engines from Mercedes, used parts/things from most of the teams and worked his heart out to get that team onto the grid.
  9. Rumour mill says that Mr Brawn will be moving to the Woking area after his break from F1. Mr Dennis and Brawn have been "talking" lots recently.
  10. Got to love h-dev, glad Jez got it sorted Pete! My only complaint with hdev is how far from Woking they are
  11. Wish I could afford to drift on 19's man. 285's in 18's are expensive enough lol 285's there must be some great traction from them, not too much for sideways fun? You want grip to drift. The more grip the betterer
  12. Check you out being fancy! Today I've got a bag of "Bitsa Wispa" and sugar puffs
  13. Yep, just leave the switches inside their switch house. That bit comes off the console with I think 3 small screws. However the switches don't like coming out of the switch house in one piece. Or I was too heavy handed... One or the other!
  14. I work in tax, I know this well
  15. I believe Jaffa Cakes are low in fat compared to other biscuit type confections too That's because they're cakes not biscuits! I eat sugar puffs at my desk at 10am. Followed by a wispa. Some mental does tea in the office and it's only allowed at 9, 10, 11, 3pm and 4pm. No other tea allowed! Drives me up the wall, although a tea waiting on my desk every morning is ok! Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
  16. Sorry! Tapatalk had a fit
  17. Sorry! Tapatalk had a fit
  18. Good luck cutting the length of that in a straight line!
  19. Screwed in from behind with the other buttons, don't try and take the switches out as they'll break. I broke my drivers one trying to get the blank out Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
  20. And I was thinking you were about to brag about sharing breakfast habits with James Hunt Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
  21. Ecclestone has stepped down from the F1 board! http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/formula1/25762411 Apparently he will continue running daily operations, hopefully that will end soon too
  22. What a *****! I hope he got burns to his hands, face and arms.
  23. The tattoo artist will do a few drawing for you if you tell him/her your ideas. That's how my mate works who is a tattoo artist. That's what I've done in the past, but I have a lot I want incorporated into the next piece, and it might take a while to get perfect. Also my bloke has disappeared off the face of the earth, so need to sort a new one
  24. I know what I want for my next one, I just need someone to draw my ideas out! Anyone know of anyone who can draw?
×
×
  • Create New...