Jump to content

AliveBoy

Members
  • Posts

    6,670
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AliveBoy

  1. Too excited for this! Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
  2. That won't have a headliner at all that won't have a piece of trim inside except the dash and maybe some carbon door cards Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
  3. QFT Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
  4. Welcome, I'm 24 had one since I was 20 Oh and this lot are lying, the fuel tank shouldn't hold any oil
  5. Put it this way, if it was on fire (Just those, not a whole car!), I'd enjoy watching it
  6. I've got one in primer, it's got a small bit of damage though. Not after much for it
  7. If you REALLY want to look, cut the lock off, have a look then ring whomever is responsible and say that "a load of children were playing around with it and you scared them off whilst looking for a lost cat, oh and that they may want to lock it in the future"
  8. Whats opposite the lock? something you can undo to then use the lock as a hinge? Then do it back up afterwards.
  9. I'm pretty sure you haven't upset anyone. I think they were joking, saying you were selling it
  10. His website is: http://www.blackbadger.se The prices vary, depending on what it is you're after, nothing is hugely expensive though. I'd highly recommend a read of this page: http://www.blackbadger.se/dark-matter-gold-edition/ it's not particularly my style, but the way he goes about making this custom piece is awesome (in my view anyway )
  11. So, for months now I've been looking at carbon rings for my wedding in August, and I've finally found a special one which I ordered last night. The carbon is cut from a block, and not the normal method of laying the carbon round the ring, by doing this you see the strands from the side and not from the top in the traditional checker-board style. It's very subtle as the strands catch the light and it's not as "I'm a car geek" as the normal carbon rings. The finished product looks like this: The piece that I'm having is special though, it's a 1 of 3 commission made from carbon used in the 2013 RedBull F1 car. The pieces were made for the company Racing Gold (http://www.racinggold.co.uk), who make some very cool stuff. The rings were being sold at Autosport on a stand which was occupied by artist Paul Oz, Racing Gold and a few other specialists - including the man who made these rings. I'm mega excited and I'll post some pics up when it arrives :yahoo:
  12. Just opened this at work, almost soiled myself trying to make sure no one saw
  13. Jeeze thats a good price! That won't hang around! GLWTS
  14. Good upgrade if you're doing all the others, I'm sure it's often overlooked
  15. Put it this way, my one of these: was fitted with what later turned out to be numberplate sticky pads on top of the vinyl! I'm glad they leaned to take the pillars off a 350 for the roof, as when they did mine I found out they used a scalpul to cut down the edge of the rubber on the pillar and into the paint, leaving with a wonky edge. They also split the vinyl in the middle and used a marker pen to cover the hole, it was only small, maybe 2mm by 2mm, but it's not the point.
  16. Call Valet Magic and say that Matt Dedman told you to call, I'll let him know that you're going to
  17. http://www.fiestamk7.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1035 http://surreyvinylwraps.blogspot.co.uk/ I've also been there, I had my roof wrapped and one of those carbon evo style roof carbon vortex generator thingys fitted, can't say I was too pleased with their service...
  18. Boss dog in Dorking, they are the nuts. They do absolutely amazing work: http://www.bossdog.co.uk/ T: 01306 880 060 M: 07843 563 956 E: sales@bossdog.co.uk Or Valet Magic in Camberley, I know a few people who've been to them and heard nothing but good reports, they also give links to tons of forum threads done by customers: http://www.valetmagi...nylwrapping.htm Office: 01344 891 891 Mobile: 07817 922095 Email: info@valetmagic.com
  19. It's ceramic coated, so it shouldn't be TOO bad, but yeah, it's not going to help!
  20. Flyboy
  21. Give it a bump every now and again to keep it near the top. You'll find someone who needs one soon enough Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
  22. Enjoy, also on Sunday about 5 to 5.30 stuff that has not been sold goes for silly money rather than the traders having to take it back and then try and sell it as "seconds"..so late Sunday grab a bargain. Deadman buy me some bargains!!! <3 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk I'll be buying me bargains hahaha! Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
  23. You could have at least put the "Need an 'oliday? Ask MA!" quote in Good tip though
  24. That is very true! Wish I'd thought of it Off topic now... I have one of these mashers, and can honestly say... What an amazing invention! I have no idea what the mrs has in the kitchen, I'm banned from it the only time I go in there is to hunt for snacks or passing through to get out the back Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk You have the life of a god..... I hate being in the kitchen, but the missus always drags me in to help. Maybe i need to follow some advice to make sure i get hot meals without helping Thankfully, it's her hobby so I've probably cooked about 15-20 times in the last 5 years. It does however mean some meals are her trying stuff out which she read or saw somewhere, but only one or two times have they not been nice. I'm really lucky! Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
×
×
  • Create New...