Jump to content

AliveBoy

Members
  • Posts

    6,670
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AliveBoy

  1. Willy That's a bit rude, all he did was recommend a garage
  2. I suppose I also need to use as many words starting with P as possible
  3. Never thought I'd say this, that looks worse than a normal saxo boot! I love how they've removed all the rear lights, then added sticky reflectors to the window Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
  4. Then inappropriately flirt with that inappropriate person or appropriate person. Just flirt with someone! I probably shouldn't... The boss is my soon to be wife's father Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
  5. I will try; my master
  6. I spent 10 minutes trying whilst people talking about their little precious trying some special soup for the first time, I can get the draw open about 5mm, but not enough to see anything. I can't break the draw too much, as I hide cake bars, chocolate etc in there and need to keep it safe It's busy season here, so it might not go down too well
  7. Dear Agony Zedders, Today I've been an idiot, I forgot my keys. As I have no keys I can't get into my desk draw which is causing me a huge issue.... I can't get my headphones out!! (or my paperwork...) My colleagues are taking this as a sign of "I'm sociable, please talk to me!" What can I do to regain my peace for the day? or should I just join in with the monotony of being a "non car person"? Thanks for your help, Aliveboy!
  8. What about the ZedShed? I've heard that a box of doughnuts will get you a long way in the labour stakes!
  9. You need to remove the number plate plinth, it will finish the front off nicely looks great though! Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
  10. Big gay wing is a must for anyone who's cool Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
  11. Shouldn't be a huge issue unless you have loads of chrome parts under there. Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
  12. Yep exactly that, you dont want a shampoo laying down some poor substitute wax element as you wash it. And silicone, I was amazed at how many cleaning products contain silicone to make the car 'shine' Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
  13. It's actually how hard it apparently is
  14. I'd have set the thing on fire by now! No patience when stuff goes wrong! You're my hero lol Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
  15. Got some standard shocks, not lowering springs though. Make me an offer as I don't know what they're worth
  16. As above if he can't do it he'll certainly have the contacts to help
  17. To be fair, I've never been a drinker, nor smoked or done heroin ( ) so as you say, it's not fair for me to judge. Good luck, I honestly hope you succeed, I just wouldn't sponsor anyone to do it
  18. I'll be on the Shining Monkey stand on Saturday and Sunday, I'm not a member or staff, just helping a friend out
  19. Will! I'm going I'll be there on the Saturday and Sunday
  20. Do you have any? I'm looking at doing some events in Europe over the summer, so a KPH readout would be useful. I wouldn't get a set yet (tongue twister right there!) though as I'm not confirmed for any events yet
  21. Waits for the and smileys to pour in!
  22. Bit of a random one, would fitting Jap spec ones give you a KPH readout on the little screen?
  23. As per the title really! Is anyone going to the NEC next Thurs-Sun?
  24. And if there is actual exertion required to not drink I think they need to find someone to sponsor them into rehab
×
×
  • Create New...