Jump to content

AliveBoy

Members
  • Posts

    6,670
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AliveBoy

  1. I love them haha, I had this before I broke it by accident lol:
  2. I know 3 people at least who'd buy something like this
  3. As in British drift championship rules? Exhaust rule is active for 2014 onwards I believe
  4. Bdc legislation says you can't have side exits which exit the body before the rear wheels don't they?
  5. Sorry guys, I'm in France atm so have been a bit lax toys ideally new I think, but if they're like new I can't imagine it would be a huge issue. I might have to be up there earlier to help with some organisation of cars etc so I won't meet you at Sunbury, but I we can organise something so that if someone texts me when you get onto say the M25, if we're near eachother we can meet
  6. The Japspeed won't fit on an import or a uk car unfortunately Quoted for truth haha
  7. the number of people going to think that amuse front bumpers are on clearance somewhere
  8. Seen them a lot recently, I'm friends with a guy who lives in the Philippines and there's always cars turning at meets out there with neons. Heard of a few people over here having them on order now... Ill never say never as I think a drift car with underglow and smoke plooming out at the same time will look amazing, but currently I'm not going to start trying to set the trend haha
  9. You'd be surprised what a clean can do, worth a shot
  10. If you get them professionally cleaned/repaired, it won't matter how many miles they've done and it wouldn't cost a huge amount either
  11. I'm a couple of mm short of 6ft3 and I have enough headroom with the leather seats on their lowest setting. Not enough room for a helmet on the track though, so a bucket seat was needed to get me down that much further.
  12. I'll be there! I'll be 25 on the 6th
  13. Id literally cut the clip off and chuck the wheel I'll pass, because it would be a waste of the wheel and I wouldn't want to pay you the money you deserve Thanks for the offer though
  14. If youre breaking a z and have a blown airbag I'd like to buy something which is useless to anyone else I'm swapping my steering wheel out for an aftermarket one and I'd like to buy the airbag side of the yellow clip and a tiny bit of cable on it to solder a resistor in Please pm me Thanks, Matt
  15. Random one, did any of the airbags go off?
  16. Yep, that's why it's cack haha.
  17. Love a BGW, I used to have one but it broke. Currently looking for a new one
  18. to the forum... Might be worth introducing your self here +1, we're a friendly bunch.
  19. We need to get this onto a new page. Every time I open it all I see is octet's dogs' balls!
  20. So you can nail the guy tailgating you who doesn't realise you have them. Oh wait....
  21. Supposedly he had one of each car he drove in the films made for himself. I know there was a picture recently of the Ford Mexico, silver Skyline for 2F2F and a blue one the same as above on a trailer together. Not sure where or why, but I suppose there's a SMALL chance he at least sat in it once and he does have one the same
  22. why ever not?! What about copper grease?!
  23. I've got enough stickers on my car atm look forward to seeing yours in the flesh (metal!) though
  24. The drive to the mot centre will solve it no point in doing it now then leaving it as they'll rust again. I've seen it happen in a few hours with really driving rain.
×
×
  • Create New...