Jump to content

AliveBoy

Members
  • Posts

    6,670
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AliveBoy

  1. Just dropped the peg on google maps WOW! .... its an awesome shape... bet it sounds great! i did a lot of the drawings for the construction of the hindhead tunnel.... currently working on a 7.5 mile long 7m dia. tunnel! wont be able to drive through it though :-( mind you when its in use you wouldnt want to either!!!!! lol (super sewer!!) Impressive! Were you part of the team who decided white walls with the black ceiling? I love it, you don't get the normal tunnel feeling, you don't feel compressed at all.
  2. Problem with the Dartford tunnel is that its got tiled walls, so the sound is deafening
  3. I've got the Hindhead tunnel near me, longest land tunnel in the UK 70mph speed limit in there and it's free! Can't beat a good run through a tunnel
  4. GoPro is a very good idea!
  5. Just to bake turd a little a longer here, but I've 100% seen more GT86's on the UK roads than I have 370Z's. About 3/1 easy I'd say. I have to say that I see way more 86's than 370's in Bournemouth, in fact I see more Porsche's and Ferrari's in Bournemouth than 370's, cant even remember the last time I saw a 370's driving along. Same around guildford! Way more amg's too.
  6. Thought alivegirl would confuse people, so AliveBoy it is now haha Wtf lol. Just spotted your pic and was like....hmmm why does someone have Deadmans pic.....Grrrr! CONFUSING! Hes gone into hiding for undisclosed sexual acts They are supposed to stay undisclosed for a reason Stevo! Especially being the victim I thought you'd be wanting to keep it hushed
  7. Thought alivegirl would confuse people, so AliveBoy it is now haha
  8. In fairness to Elin my fiancee, the handbrake and the bucket seat were both surprises after I'd sulked about the no car parts rule
  9. Apparently no car parts allowed! My misses has tried that chat for the last 3 years every birthday and every xmas I AM NOT TELLING PEOPLE I BOUGHT YOU A SPOILER FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY! (something like that) I just reply well if you dont your present will be sh!t, normally works Past christmas presents for me have included: Sub and amp kit: parents Carbon fibre parts: parents 2 tyres: Parents A hydraulic handbrake: the Mrs A bucket seat: the Mrs A 2nd hand diff for welding: the parents Even though there's a no car parts rule for presents I don't seem to have done too badly!
  10. Ahhh, my family do this! Drives me up the wall!
  11. A couple of years ago the world was rife with the rumour that the Supra was coming back, pictures of it at tracks testing, on the road, the lot. That car turned out to be the £300k LFA from Lexarse. Let's hope these rumours won't end up in disappointment too
  12. Might have to get my forum name changed to that
  13. Build thread says a Sparco R325, although I don't think it is. He may mention it someowhere as to what he swapped it out for. Build thread is here - http://www.the370z.c...etlucky370.html Has to be custom surely?
  14. I didn't realise there were so many drift kings around here I find that putting the clutch in straightens it quite nicely and quickly. I take it you work for Bridgestone and get an employee discount? No, I just have an exceptionally bad habit of going sideways. Putting 19's on the back helped a bit as I can almost see the cash disappearing if I start being naughty I still can't believe you drift on 19's (not calling you a liar, just mental! )
  15. I use imageshack
  16. Google her name: Tiffany Chittenden. All I'm going to say is that there's a lovely picture in the image search results It's nothing too NSFW either
  17. Overnight parts from Japan!
  18. Already in talks Didn't know they did wraps down there too You could do this and then do the drive down as running the engine in I've got a spare room not too far from RT too If we go that route I might have to take you up on that man but doubt I'll be driving it will be a trailer queen at the beginning Either way, got a spare room and a road you can park the tow car on. I guess the trailer would stay at RT, if not we can drop the trailer off at the stables for a few days All this being if RT are able to help
  19. Careful, you either complemented someone or insulted them there
  20. You could do this and then do the drive down as running the engine in I've got a spare room not too far from RT too
  21. I'm in Woking, so not far either haha!
  22. Reminds me of team Rampstyle a lot and I don't know why lol
  23. Had a quick go for you
  24. You provide the car and I can help out with some drift lessons Sorted. Where we going?!
  25. Got the piece, send me a pm with your address and I'll get a postage quote
×
×
  • Create New...