Jump to content

AliveBoy

Members
  • Posts

    6,670
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AliveBoy

  1. Hi everyone! I'm after a nissan badge for my front bumper. New/used, whatever is fine by me, just not wanting to spend massive money on it Thanks, Matt
  2. Did anyone else know that Nissan has their own ebay store?! http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Nissan-GB-Official-Store
  3. Bit like this: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/JAPSPEED-NISSAN-SKYLINE-R32-R33-R34-CARBON-FIBRE-BGW-REAR-WING-SPOILER-/160793031958?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item257002f516
  4. In the same way that "your" does not mean the same as "you're" in the same way that they're does not mean the same as their and there. And sentences should start with a capital letter. But starting a sentence with "And" isn't great either. Nor is starting a sentence with "But" or "Nor" for that matter. "However" is my favourite for avoiding the "but" rule
  5. In the same way that "your" does not mean the same as "you're" in the same way that they're does not mean the same as their and there. And sentences should start with a capital letter. But starting a sentence with "And" isn't great either. Nor is starting a sentence with "But" or "Nor" for that matter. The Grammar Police has been a very popular annoying thing on the internet now'a'days which has been shown through various Meme's .
  6. 60 is the smallest number with 12 different divisors = 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 10, 12, 15, 20, 30
  7. Send the hi res image to my e-"mail ianham9876@googlemail.com I'll take it out. I'm sure somebody already done it for him ages ago mate Sorry, I keep forgetting to check the dates on some of these. Would you like to share my been there done that t-shirt?! It's easy to do
  8. Having the holes welded up would be the best option for permanence
  9. Thank you I was wondering at what stage the dash lights are checked? When I clear my engine management light, it will stay off for an undefined amount of time, SO, if I clear it on their forecourt and they check it's off straight away, if it comes on after the "ok" box has been ticked, will it then fail? According to my MOT man if the light came on during the test even after it was checked (which is at the start of the test btw) then technically it should fail but that would only be if the tester actually noticed. He said it would have to a fairly miserable *@** tester that would fail it Thank you muchly appreciated
  10. R33's are boats *** Side note, if anyone knows someone with a bayside blue R34 GTR, in the south east ish/london area, can you get them to contact me ***
  11. Not sure on the answer, but an alternative is to use little tabs of vinyl wrap to cover the holes, I did this in my boot, as they're less visible and are water tight. Just cut squares a little bit bigger than the hole
  12. I've bought many parts off them for my exhaust, and I've always been really impressed with their work. Looks good!
  13. Thank you I was wondering at what stage the dash lights are checked? When I clear my engine management light, it will stay off for an undefined amount of time, SO, if I clear it on their forecourt and they check it's off straight away, if it comes on after the "ok" box has been ticked, will it then fail?
  14. I know the checks, I just need to run a 'technicality' past someone with experience of doing the tests lol
  15. I have a question for an MOT tester, nothing dodgy, just on the order of some of the checks in the test. Anyone coming forward would be great
  16. I owe you a beer or 2 sir, got some 2.2ohm resistors in and boom, issue solved. Thank you hugely!
  17. You should never look up a ladies exhaust pipe
  18. Thread revival
  19. Best comment ever
  20. All the Z controls are reachable with harnesses on (for me anyway!) only things which aren't are the cup holder, the TCS switch and the door if it blows all the way open
  21. I wouldn't recommend using harnesses without a seat designed for them then. The standard one has no way of ensuring the shoulder straps are in the right place. If you put them through under the head rest they will be too close together and if you put them either side, in an impact they could come off your shoulders as there's nothing holding them on. The standard seat belt mounting points will be ok for the outside one, and the inside one would be best on a harness mounting plate on the outside of the car welded to the transmission tunnel. Wrap the shoulder straps round the standard strut brace with all the plastics removed. Obviously, as I'm sure with Ekona's advice. This is all at your own risk
  22. Exactly how I've done it. I wrapped the shoulder straps round the standard strut brace in the back, I had it looked at and the forces required to bend it would apparently be so much that it wouldn't be my main concern as I'd likely have other, far more serious injuries, like a minor cases of the deadsies being one of them
×
×
  • Create New...