Jump to content

AliveBoy

Members
  • Posts

    6,670
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AliveBoy

  1. They only charge you more if you do it spread out over several months. You pay 10% extra for buying 6 months at a time currently, so surely 5% for spreading it out to monthly is a decrease not an increase?
  2. Beaten by Ekona!
  3. What breed of cat was that?!
  4. No worried about legality, and size of numerals etc. Just wanted to see if the square looks odd on the front of a UK bumper, and if it covers the holes from the previous plate. No issue covering the holes, tiny ones cover them Tiny: Import: Normal without holder:
  5. Screws. About 6 or 8 I think. Not hard at all
  6. Funny that because 50's are the ones you normally get most grief about from shops/pubs etc. Let see if this works ..... it didnt, follow the link http://www.bankofengland.co.uk/banknotes/pages/about/counterfeits.aspx but theres about 4 times more fake 20's than 50's out there Counterfeits in my experience are nearly always £20's or £1's like Rich says, and once youve had some they arent that difficult to spot either According to this there's £52,520,000,000.00 worth of genuine notes in the uk. That's so cool
  7. We need a posh fecker with forza 5. You can do gloss and matte combinations now.
  8. Just need an MOT tester that will take a bribe To be fair, when they did my golf, took it to an MOT (Was De-Catted) Say for arguements sake, emissions have to be 1 or lower. My Golfs exhaust was 1.1, was hardly anything in it. Either way got a friendly guy If you need one let me know
  9. Yep, normally tinsel tree decorations etc
  10. Glad you're happy sir! Post it up
  11. I think it's been said before ... iDrift I thought that had been pre assigned
  12. I wonder if I should volunteer myself for the i cause?!
  13. I was going to say iChav, but I'll abstain on this one. Who's those 2?!
  14. If it looks something like this: you'll be ok. Like this: you'll need some ear plugs
  15. I've got decats, ypipe, silencer, jap can and it's not TOO bad. You should be ok if it's a proper silencer.
  16. Love the sound of the Stillen supercharger!
  17. bloody good price, can't be much in it for him
  18. I think you've just been to the future for an image grab
  19. Might be worth telling them you're doing a write up for lots of potentially interested 350z owners, can you take lots of pics during the process and show off his work. Might give you a bit of a discount, probs won't but it's worth a try
  20. Thats all I'm guessing at Wait, do you mean polish like this: or Polish like this: Or a combination of the two?!
  21. Is that the latest model of the eyePad?
  22. Haha, can I suggest iTyre for Ekona?! Lol
×
×
  • Create New...