Jump to content

AliveBoy

Members
  • Posts

    6,670
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AliveBoy

  1. My dream is to own a St Bernard. Apparently one wouldn't fit in our small house though
  2. So in my family, we're animal lovers. I'll include the "family" pets with my own too Copper on the left and Sprout on the right. Sprout is my horse but his best friend is my sisters horse Copper Kate the shetland: and Coco the miniature shetland Mutley the Labradoodle: Who goes to church with my mum: and Mutley with my mums shitpoo (Shi'zu cross poodle!) Noah the Cat Pippa the cat: There's also a miniture shetland stallion which I don't have any pictures of and a thoroughbred cross irish draught horse which I don't have any of either And finally, my cat Neela (named after the character in Tokyo Drift helping pack before a holiday
  3. Are you mad?! There's no such thing as too much carbon GLWTS, very good price on those.
  4. AliveBoy

    Advice needed

    The lip inside the arch is pretty close to the tyre wall, one big pothole and you could slit the tyre wall. With the lip rolled upwards into the arch you won't have an issue. I did it the ghetto way with an angle grinder and a hammer. I cut slits into the lip and then bent each tab up into the arch using a heat gun to keep the paint supple.
  5. Very much 100% yes
  6. Are you only in New Milton dude? didn't know you were so close I'm in Ferndown, will have to come checkout your drift mobile at some point My cousin lives in New Milton I live in Woking, Surrey my cousin is just like a younger brother though so would look after bits until I was down haha
  7. How much would you want for the rear bumper? Would you consider delivering to new milton? (No issue if not!)
  8. I'd guess silver judging from the pics? Edit: Fair point, it could be a GM! I'd say GM, or primer
  9. Where are you based?
  10. The lip looks inspired by the Nismo V3 front bumper I'd say.
  11. That's a nice tee!
  12. Not sure what you mean? chuckle Amusing
  13. Not sure what you mean? chuckle Amusing
  14. I have haha
  15. AliveBoy

    Camber

    I run -3 with no issues on a 40 profile. Spacers will exadjurate any issues you have in the suspension, not cause them. Adjustable camber arms should be the solution for you.
  16. Congratulations detective
  17. get the car hot, like REALLY hot, the cats in the 350z work better when they're hot.
  18. Happy birthday your orangeness!
  19. Sorry, back to your build
  20. And about £40'000 isn't it ?? About £31,000 I think, so yeah, a lot!
  21. hahahaahaha dude i almost had you You almost had ME? You never had me - you never had your car... Granny shiftin' not double clutchin' like you should. You're lucky that hundred shot of NOS didn't blow the welds on the intake! You almost had me?
  22. This ^^ as DEADMAN says, awesome tunnel! Is it just me who sticks there head out the window on hindhead? Smells funny, in a good way! Tunnel run soon?!
×
×
  • Create New...