Jump to content

AliveBoy

Members
  • Posts

    6,670
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AliveBoy

  1. The thing is, from the looks of the steering wheel, cut offs, their helmets etc they look like seasoned track goers. So why didn't they spend £10 on some bonnet catches?! You can see if they aren't on properly easily. I have mine mounted so that I can see from the drivers seat if they aren't shut properly. That was easily avoidable!
  2. I've been wanting this done for ages, just can't find a spare gunmetal bonnet at a decent price as I wouldn't want it on permanently. There's a company in alton who can stamp louvres into the bonnet but they never came back to me when I asked them for a quote
  3. I mentioned you in here earlier
  4. AliveBoy

    New Mustang

    FIAT - Fix It Again Tomorrow http://www.dunkworld.com/car_acronyms.htm
  5. Awesome! Too much bieber in the middle though!
  6. A tad harsh ... did you know she only had a 1.0 Nissan Micra? Even if that is her daily she might have something else at home she doesn't use for work, most people see my other half in his Pug 307 and not know about the Supra TT and Gixer at home as well as my zed. Unless you personally know her, for all you know she could be a racer at weekends, just because she is young and female doesn't mean she can't handle a zed, they have a big engine but I wouldn't say they're particularly spritely unless you're really pushing it. You may well be right, but i dont expect theres many 18 year old receptionists who have a supra TT, a Gixer & a Zed at home as not only would most 18 year olds not be able to afford to buy said cars, but the insurance would be somewhat crippling. My concern was that I dont let anyone touch my car, even my wife. So after spending a good 20 minutes trying to get the receptionist to understand what I wanted doing to my car and her not seeming to understand what day of the week it was, how to use their computer system, or what a fan belt was, to have her then climb in my car and drive off didnt really inspire me with confidence that she wouldnt scrap the side of the car or reverse it into something. Im sure there are exceptions to the rules and i didnt meant to afford you if you are young and female. I had a Z at 20 and that was 4 years ago, I know a guy who had a 2008 Z as his first car brand new when he passed. He literally used his driving license pass certificate for the test drive - which could only be completed after he'd put down a fairly large (apparently returnable deposit). When I worked at Mercedes-Benz World, there was a lady who was one of the drivers for the experiences. She did passenger rides a fair amount and people would always give a sarcastic look when she came round the corner. She looks like this: and this is her on some of her "work days" She's a prime example of don't judge a book, softly spoken, very pretty and could beat most guys on any circuit.
  7. AliveBoy

    New Mustang

    You know what they say ford stands for! Fix Or Repair Daily
  8. AliveBoy

    New Mustang

    RHD. In the UK! From Ford main dealers! with a 4-pot engine
  9. Damnit, I looked at it on my phone and didn't see the obvious trollage of it I hang my head in shame, normally I spot these things, not fall for them. Alas... I haveth become Whacky Will!
  10. I've got that plastic strut top piece. If I can find it you can have it for free. Just cover the postage I'll have a look tomorrow morning
  11. http://nationalreport.net/fans-fast-furious-series-destroy-bloggers-vehicle-inflammatory-article-goes-viral/
  12. New, straight from Nissan themselves: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nissan-Genuine-Headlamp-Headlight-Left-NS-Nearside-Passenger-Side-26060CF50D-/300882205393
  13. Birth control red wine! What an idea!
  14. I'll do one tonight.... Well, try anyway!
  15. AliveBoy

    exhausts

    No real reasons really, just like it
  16. AliveBoy

    exhausts

    Not for weight saving reasons, but I have a single exit. Yes I've removed the second exit hole but the weight difference felt between the pieces is huge - when carrying them around. No it hasn't changed the handling of the car or anything like that, but it's big!
  17. Following on from this, this would put off companies from coming over here all together, we're pretty expensive to ship to anyway. Policing it would be a nightmare too, as well as checking license, insurance, the driver isn't drunk etc etc with people you probably don't share a language with you'd then have to check they've contributed for the miles they're going to cover. It would cause further complications an already fairly complicated process.
  18. Of a smililar tone (saw it in the related video's)
  19. You're forgiven, we just don't like you now for gloating
  20. So which one am I then? Your mr difficult His Mr Difficult what?
  21. There's an MOT checker online currently which tells you when the MOT was passed, where at etc I presume they'd use it as a template. Hopefully you won't have to provide the log book number for that though!
  22. Don't want to know what mine is (or isn't!) worth
  23. There will be an online check just like the MOT, technically there already is: https://www.taxdisc.direct.gov.uk/EvlPortalApp/app/enquiry?execution=e1s1
  24. AliveBoy

    exhausts

    Yeah! I like nice expensive stuff; I just can't afford it
  25. AliveBoy

    exhausts

    I've heard the Blitz nur spec is horrible, actually made by japspeed's bad department (I know! Right??!) it will actually combust if you don't give it to me. For free.
×
×
  • Create New...