Jump to content

AliveBoy

Members
  • Posts

    6,670
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AliveBoy

  1. :yuck: :yuck: It looks like a fish with braces.....
  2. TARMAC! Will you PLEASE stop posting tasty goods that I can't afford! My wedding budget gets smaller every time I open something you post Love the bonnet, always have loved this one
  3. The only days I'm not working is the bank holidays, currently in busy season at work
  4. It does scream 'i couldn't afford a gtr' Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
  5. I forgot to take many! The only ones I have are of the sunbeam tiger and the shelby mustang I'll see if I can get some of the other people's pics up Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
  6. Thanks to everyone who came, was a good day, except for the weather haha! Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
  7. +1000 Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
  8. AliveBoy

    HR Engine Cover

    How about some hens teeth instead?!
  9. I don't care about using it, the plug is literally part of the face where the boss meets it, so the boss can't go down onto the surface without a gap for the plug
  10. Now we can see if its Adrian Newey or his staff who are amazing, I have a feeling it's a combination of the two, but this is definitely interesting! http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/formula1/25444218
  11. Shhhhh, my standard wheel looks ghetto without an airbag in it Thanks I looked on Driftworks last night JDM garage have one in stock, just not sure what their delivery times are like. Stupid cruise control! I can't even remove the module for it either
  12. Aaah, basically I dismantled my steering wheel and I couldn't do it delicately as one of the airbag bolts was rounded out, so I currently have my standard wheel without the airbag in lol. What would the damage be on one price and time wise? Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
  13. Just realised I may have put this in the wrong place
  14. I need a steering wheel boss to fit a uk Z which has the weird plug bit for the cruise cruise control to plug into. The boss I have doesn't fit I believe that the HKB boss will fit? I need it ASAP though ideally yesterday would be great Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
  15. AliveBoy

    Oponeo

    I turn up to a tyre place, take 2 tyres with about 2.5mm tread and pay £10 for each Inc fitting and disposal of my old ones. Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
  16. Not yet but I will be looking for volunteers, got to get one made first and then sort a price. I think I will call it the " BG Drift Wing", what do you think? SHOTGUN!!! I'll drive to you and you can make all the holes you need in my boot lid haha. You can even have the car for a few days lol
  17. sweet baby Jesus! Need a Z this colour with a BGW
  18. If my maths is correct, thats 69+/- inches of awesome?!
  19. Nah, not charged. BoostJunkies are the company that provide the plastic conduit for the wire wraps. I have an orange one but didn't bother fitting it. Ah ok
  20. Am I being stupid, or does this one have a boost junkies decal, but it doesn't have a supercharger or turbo?
  21. 50" is the entire width, I actually went to re-space the legs on mine, to the widest part as it would look better, and that's when I realised it had a stress crack in one of the legs so I had to bin it
  22. *Thinks thread should be renamed "orange engine bay shots"*
  23. I love them haha, I had this before I broke it by accident lol: This spoiler, according to a quick google, is 50" wide, so 57" would be probably be good?
  24. surely 57 would be fine? I can measure my old one tonight as I still have it
  25. ultimate win! Something like that is good because you can market it for any car. I'd be up for one price dependant
×
×
  • Create New...