Jump to content

AliveBoy

Members
  • Posts

    6,670
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AliveBoy

  1. I tried to sell a pre facelift one for £20 and all I sold was the K&N filter it contained
  2. That is very true! Wish I'd thought of it Off topic now... I have one of these mashers, and can honestly say... What an amazing invention! I have no idea what the mrs has in the kitchen, I'm banned from it the only time I go in there is to hunt for snacks or passing through to get out the back Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
  3. if only it worked like that Since I bought the zed my insurance has dropped by £150 a month (I know) and I've stopped smoking saving me £100 a month, but I have ZERO extra money I've got a wedding to pay for, so the money will be good. Following that it will be blown on car stuff for a few months and then I'll try to be sensible, need to get a mortgage at some stage, so that will kill it. Glad I have a deposit already though! Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
  4. All I know is next month my £300 a month for my zed is finished, can't wait to have that much "extra income"
  5. You don't live in London do you ... Or anywhere near Use a yearly figure too, it's easier in my head so for £1,499.92 a month take home you'd be on £22,320 a year. Is that average for a 25 year old? I'm 24, and that's not what I'm on.
  6. I look a right porker I'm not, my body is a temple Sent from the golf club... Like this? Derelict
  7. That is very true! Wish I'd thought of it
  8. Make sure you come say hi at the Shining Monkey stand I'll be there all day Sunday
  9. +1. I love cars, honestly all cars, everything has its own merits but it would have to be something seriously special to get that style of cleaning!
  10. I need a belly like that, just to hold up my ipad haha Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
  11. What the hell have you guys been liking so much?! Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
  12. Cheapskate http://swns.com/news/british-businessman-launches-worlds-expensive-car-wax-costing-65000-38132/ Thing is, that car is still a Vauxhall....
  13. You live on there currently
  14. Oooooo the Nec , quick google to remind my self Nah won't be attending, got Santa Pod in 2 weeks, so can't keep spending on fuel It's on Friday, Saturday and Sunday too. Depending on what you want to do to the car, good bargains can be had on parts like race seats etc.
  15. No, I think I snapped a few bits Not trying to ruin someones FS thread, PM me if you need one grundy. but ONLY GRUNDY I'd say it's a fair price OP, GLWTS
  16. I do like the changing of the "C" word to "front bottom" on there, it did make for some interesting reading. It's a bit like "mediocre" and "lalalalalalala" on DW
  17. Grundy, you going?
  18. Judging the pictures, I wouldn't really call him a grown man But I know his type, and they look for any excuse to throw a punch. If it was me in the situation, I'd laugh it off, as I build the car for me, not for anyone else. If know one else likes it, hai ho. I'm planning on getting a Big Gay Wing, and I know it's going to generate a lot of hate from work colleagues and family, but it's not there car it's mine. On a side note - http://www.barryboys...18784&start=100 Worth a read I don't want to spoil it just yet, but Pages 5-6 is where the truth comes out Edit - None the less, few pages later and the BB take it a step to far with the comments.... Lets be honest though, once they found out , they should have just told him to shut up, locked the thread and moved on. At the end of the day, they're fat, old, balding men who live in their mothers basement arguing with what is essentially a
  19. Yes, and you'd need to do the key on off reset to turn it off again. Certainly I had to when I installed a resistor to fool the system into thinking I still had an airbag Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
  20. AliveBoy

    A Unique Zed

    It's not high or wide enough. Oh and it's chrome! It's the wrong sort of gay!
  21. AliveBoy

    A Unique Zed

    Dem flamez though!
  22. Looks like Nissan themselves are struggling, the only drivers deadlight they have on eBay is pre facelift: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nissan-Genuine-Headlamp-Headlight-Right-O-S-Offside-Driver-Side-26010CD71B-/290901218864?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&fits=Car+Make%3ANissan%7CModel%3A350+Z&hash=item43bb105630 They have both passenger ones, suprisingly facelift is cheaper than pre!
  23. Taaa daaaaaa: http://www.350z-uk.c..._+start +button :D
  24. I'm so thick today Sorry again
  25. For future reference, who's best to notify in future? I PM'd a mod, but I know that obviously people have lives away from the forum so it's a bit hit and miss as to who see's it first.
×
×
  • Create New...