Jump to content

AliveBoy

Members
  • Posts

    6,670
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AliveBoy

  1. What was up with theminel. He posted on here and the other one and remember that one some guy joined here and then made his own one he was the only poster on there. Why does he hate you guys and vice versa? Am I the only thinking....What?... I think they're talking about "The other forum"
  2. Amazing spam! *Silly quoting removed*
  3. AliveBoy

    350z 06+

    I didn't know you before, but welcome back
  4. Fixed this for you Neilp You need to take the car out for a drive, not to anywhere, for no reason other than driving as late as possible. Find some twisties. Find somewhere new, somewhere fun and just drive. Pick out a point on the map and go there. When I was at college a friend of mine used to drive for 30 miles to anywhere she liked. We'd then switch over and I had to get back to our starting point in less than 30 miles without satnav, map etc. We were just driving down country roads and having a laugh. If I managed less than 30 miles I won, if I didn't, she did. We also used to play the "left, right game" first road on the left, next on the right etc until we were lost beyond all recognition, just being in a car and driving for the fun of it. Do that and you'll remember why you love the car, if you don't then it's time to sell...
  5. Favourite part of this? "again!" I suggest reversing into spaces Men cannot drive into spaces. Only reverse. Women cannot reverse into spaces. Only drive in. I still have to do a 50point turn to drive into a space, i dont understand why people choose that over reversing in lol and leaving is SO much easier! just drive out! no back and forward at all, swing out across both lanes and reverse into the space in one hit to get in and then just drive out to leave!
  6. Favourite part of this? "again!" I suggest reversing into spaces
  7. Was going to just put an image of the words, but this is much better: (Not intended at anyone, as I'm sure you know I LOVE big wings )
  8. Agreed! Makes the car look so wideeee!
  9. Is it bad I don't hate the graphics? ?? Should I remove myself?!
  10. If you don't have any nismo, then probably... But as it's not a sticker I think you're ok, the ricer bashers have far bigger worries on here than your car
  11. I get excited when I get to drive it, my friend was over the first day I got to drive it after it not being on the road for 3 months, I was literally jumping up and down on the way to the car. He even admitted that his Cooper S Works doesn't get him nearly that excited
  12. According to the video its £1.3 million, lots of bodyparts required to sell. Maybe try your liver, it regenerates so long as you keep at least a quarter
  13. The day running lights they added to the Zonda 760rs look very much like a face! Video of the car from 2012 is here:
  14. 10 should be enough: eBay item: 190758639913 20 if you want some spares: eBay item: 400344951102 50 if you have shrek hands : eBay item: 400501125957 100 you'll have to find on your own Just paste an item number into the eBay search bar
  15. There's a reset which involves turning the key on and off multiple times (I THINK it's on, wait for the dash lights to go out, off, count to 7, repeated 4 times. Do check though) which should clear it, then if it comes back on you know you have an issue. My airbag light came on when a water bottle rolled under the seat and hit the connector, did the reset and it was fine afterwards. The bottle had momentarily caused an issue somewhere, but not actually caused a genuine fault. It's never come back on after I did the key reset.
  16. Didn't you hear? He just got this:
  17. That's an abortion if I ever did see one! Can't help but wonder about the people who want it, let alone the one who's selling it!
  18. Cough BGW Cough! Nice deal, if it were me, I'd be tempted to stick with the Rota's. Nothing like a BGW, thats the best OP did you sell this sofa?! It's GENIUS!!
  19. Whatever it is I bet it was cheaper than doing those mods himself! Oh and final thing needed to finish it off, some Tarmac Sportz Side steps!
  20. I like that! Never really liked that spoiler before, your latest car has converted me
  21. ç§ã¯ã“ã®ä¼šè©±ã‚’ç†è§£ã—ã¦ã„ãªã„ It's like you guys are speaking a different language
  22. Have you thought of trying to fix it yourself? It won't be hard, you can get spare clips cheaply from eBay and it would save you time and money
  23. Firstly, welcome! Get a hello thread up Secondly, I don't believe that the white plug is anything to do with the airbag, I think it's for the seat heaters. What's the spec on your car? Year, UK or import etc would be good.
  24. Fairy dust and magic Yeah, it just holds itself in place and can actually stop the carpet from moving about. It's main function is to stop prying eyes seeing what you're carrying in the boot. If a heavy unsecured object was to hit it (say under braking), then it may pop out as it's not permanently fixed in place like the OEM ones. Mine has never moved, but the heaviest thing I've carried is a few bags of shopping. What car were you using to run the Columbian running powder around then?!
×
×
  • Create New...