Jump to content

AliveBoy

Members
  • Posts

    6,670
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AliveBoy

  1. Really hope so! It was killing me being around all those awesome drivers unable to join in get you and bizz #TeamZL lol Yeah! Go #TeamZL It's more plush than mine, he has a roll cage
  2. Really hope so! It was killing me being around all those awesome drivers unable to join in
  3. Luke Woodham's point of view at the Gymkhana Grid Finals in Madrid a few weeks ago.
  4. I'd recommend a PM to stu1986, I know he's after a kit and some other bits too. Really nice guy and not a dreamer either
  5. That car is still in FD to this day; Kenny Moen drives it
  6. Mad mikes one irritated me, I know things like that take multiple takes, they always will do, but at least keep the rear wheels the same the whole way through for consistency! Tanner Foust was awesome on Mulholland Drive, one take and he bossed it, no hitting stuff and lots of cool camera angles too. But Foust is a fully boss tho very underrated driver for what hes done and championships hes won, dicks all over block Evidence skip to 1:30 Absolute man crush on tanner foust lol. Little known fact: Ken blocks first fiesta was driven for a season by a certain Mr foust before block drove it as Foust was upgrading.
  7. Mad mikes one irritated me, I know things like that take multiple takes, they always will do, but at least keep the rear wheels the same the whole way through for consistency! Tanner Foust was awesome on Mulholland Drive, one take and he bossed it, no hitting stuff and lots of cool camera angles too.
  8. Love this, I remember watching it 2 or 3 times the day it came out.
  9. This took 5 DAYS to film, DAYS!!! He spent a whole day just trying to get the through the cones backwards bit right and it still wasn't perfect. If you watch all of the other films you see him hitting stuff - hard. I saw him crash in Spain the other weekend, doing a "I'm Ken Block look at me driving" show mid way through the day, it was absolutely hilarious (as no-one was hurt.) He went to do a backwards entry round a cone and WAY over cooked it, he went backwards into a concrete block and landed firmly on the top. They had to use a forklift to get him down. For most other people that would be game over, but his team pulled out brand new suspension arms, struts, disks, callipers - the lot- and had him back out racing an hour or so later.
  10. I just have 2 blocks of wood I park the car on, then under the diff and up from there, much cheaper then a new jack The blocks are also useful for a million other things when I'm under the car too
  11. I win, ahahaha
  12. I think we'll have to wait for Venezuela to stop enabling him!
  13. Awesome! This should be how you describe all tragedies, with the truth
  14. PM Tarmac
  15. Oh look, BGW
  16. Perhaps it needs to be in a more obvious position, as I personally wouldn't say that going on a track day in your Z is "off topic". I'd say it's more an integral part of owning and loving your Z.
  17. Needs a BGW!! Everything looks better with one of those It would finish off the already mean lines
  18. On the way home from Essex one day: On a drift day not too long after, I don't think that this was correct though
  19. No probs man, will be happy to help. Think I might have to buy a few more tools to help streamline the process for next time Cheers bud, yeah I hope so. Went for a lot light design to the one we did on the skyline. Definitely went back to my farming roots with those ones (made from 10mm plate and 2" box, very over kill) These ones are considerably lighter and should be just as strong I thought everyone in the drift world just used hockey pucks haha.
  20. Nice welds, they look like theyll be up to the job!
  21. Double post
  22. I suspect if you can afford to pay nearly £1 million for a car then they will probably be looking at plates like "P1". I cant see them selling enough to warrant plates like that being in demand. Nice plate though just dont think the Mclaren will make any difference to its value. This made me think of you.....
  23. The inside of the door, ie the door card is different but you could swap your old one over or upgrade the other side too, otherwise I believe they're the same
  24. Awesome news
  25. What's really good fun but hard work is doing rides around the slalom course in the Caterhams. (burning rubber and been a hooligan.!!) I'm speaking to the manager at the caterham events at the moment. Just waiting for him to get back to me with a driving interveiw date. Excited to get behind the wheel of one of them. Ive always wanted to be the guys doing it at Autosport lol. My mate Dino Zamparelli does the Autosport one. Mercedes Benz world did driving experiences at autosport a few years ago too
×
×
  • Create New...