-
Posts
6,670 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Store
Everything posted by AliveBoy
-
I love this scheme, you could do the bumpers satin, so that when you have a rub they can be touched up.... obviously swap out the monster logo's for some other pattern or something
-
Woking is a difficult one, Morrisons is the only petrol station which is actually in the centre of town, there is others of course, but they are along the roads out of the town. I only ever fill up at Shell, so it used to be Ottershaw but now there's one in Kingfield/Old Woking way too.
-
Yes!!! the speedhunters car is one that I have always liked. Really like the black/silver combo with that bright orange. That is the kind of thing I am looking for. Just need to come with an original version of this. Come on Forza/photoshop guys!!! I'll play tonight, I LOVE making designs on Forza
-
JDM Bogging down/loosing all power under acceleration
AliveBoy replied to Dave-350's topic in JDM imports
Ah he doesnt have one anyway! I wish Abbey Motorsport would actually call me back... I have left nearly 5 messages now, and messaged them on FB and they refuse to contact me! Bloody annoying! Nearly 5? So 4 or 6? Must be annoying, there was a thread started last week about something similar, let me know if I can help in any way -
..... lol An extra one for you guys
-
JDM Bogging down/loosing all power under acceleration
AliveBoy replied to Dave-350's topic in JDM imports
I think they were made during the cross over period, so they have OBDI and OBDII, -
JDM Bogging down/loosing all power under acceleration
AliveBoy replied to Dave-350's topic in JDM imports
Where are you again Matt? woking, Surrey. You're in Gosport right? I get home about 6ish, so any time after then really. BillyZed might be worth a message as he's in Fareham and might have one too, he's a really nice guy. -
JDM Bogging down/loosing all power under acceleration
AliveBoy replied to Dave-350's topic in JDM imports
I've got a OBDII reader you can borrow if needs be? We could meet half way between us tomorrow if you'd like? -
Did you S hit a brick when you hit the brick? I think that the alloy should be fine as the tyre will have absorbed most of the shock, but as you say, the only way to know for sure is to take the tyre off unfortunately. Where abouts on the tyre is it knackered? If it's right on the edge you may be unlucky, but in most of the tread are you'll be ok I'd think.
-
Or they think you driving a 2 seater sports car fast makes them really really "happy" My Mrs loves her heated seat, I can do anything I like to the car so long as the heated seat stays.
-
forward is high I think
-
Saw an azure convertible at Morrisons Woking petrol station at about 08:15, I'm guessing they aren't a member on here as they were filling up with 95ron. Didn't see a plate, if it's you, hang your head in shame!
-
need a video?? Got one? I certainly wouldn't put up a vid if done on a public road...!! Mr Plod may pay you a visit and remove your licence and your liberty.. :surrender: i do not have a vid... yet eheh i will make one ASAP Please ensure you show your reg plate, just so we know it is you.... Not to pass the video on at all...
-
350z-uk sponsors Ian "Bizz" Phillips for the 2014 Drift season
AliveBoy replied to Lexx's topic in Motorsport & Track Days
Whatever, favouritism! -
At the end of the day, if you rely on the system you shouldn't be driving. It's not there to cut in at every junction or roundabout, it's a failsafe. As with the above, I very rarely have it turned on and I'm not even nearly dead (well, from the car anyway!) As much as I'd love to I don't drift everywhere either!
-
You removed yours? Don't you supply your own though? :confused: He removed his inferior quality one and replaced it with his own. I also have one of Ian's and it is too quality! Who manufactured the one that falls apart then? Or what's it branded as? Just so I don't go buying something that's 'less inferior' I have a feeling it was a motordyne one!
-
That really sounds like the carbon brushes then, a clean of the motor should fix it
-
Thanks everyone, all of the advise has been greatly recieved even the joke ones. It's always to see other people's point of view from outside of the situation.
-
350z-uk sponsors Ian "Bizz" Phillips for the 2014 Drift season
AliveBoy replied to Lexx's topic in Motorsport & Track Days
Awesome news, looks like it will be the 350z-UK forum vs the MKV Supra forum as they sponsor Ashley Willis! -
You were going 174 mph? I thought they topped out at 160?
-
edited in case this is ever seen Currently not abusive just true, this picture changed that
-
How did a woman get into a more senior position than a man..... Age, experience, qualifications the normal ways
-
This, a million times this! I do this now all the time, just because the culture of some people is to blame every one else when stuff goes wrong, so now I do it all to cover my own arse. I'm guessing that having a quiet word with her superior isn't an option? In theory it is, but I don't think it would have any effect. Currently, being naive, I always thought a verbal conversation would be fine. I don't have anything to back myself up so it would be a one word against another arrangement.
-
I have a colleague who is more senior than me, who recently has been giving me an almost public dressing down when her laziness causes mess ups, nothing is ever her fault and she seems to have periods of passing the buck for everything to a certain person, and then moves onto the next down the line. I'm now worried as I'm the newest member of staff, so I'm thinking that I'm going to get it until something changes, or I flip out and quit. How do you more wise members deal with these things? I'm thinking of adhering to policy rigidly to wind her up, as she always wants a "quick favour" or rejecting requests she makes without fully completing the necessary forms. I've also decided that all conversations will be followed up with an email, confirming what I've just said, as a backup to myself weeks down the line, but is there anything more effective? The company is quite small, so I can't try to move to a different department or anything and I like the company and the job I do, just not the laziness of one individual! I sound like such a wuss!
-
Then you'll be deaf really quickly. I did cats out, standard y pipe and a straight stainess pipe back to a single jap can, it was quieter with the exhaust ending at the y pipe, the car was horrifically loud, my mrs could hear me over a mile down the road when I was normally accelerating, let alone hammering it.