Jump to content

AliveBoy

Members
  • Posts

    6,670
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AliveBoy

  1. The little lady in the middle!?
  2. No pleasing you Why couldn't you just say, the one with the shades on haha! Good point, I wear shades a LOT. Shades and trainers are my downfall in the clothing dpt.
  3. No pleasing you
  4. Amazing car name!
  5. No! Not modifying something which if it comes flying off the back of the car will destroy the one behind
  6. I was going to have spares
  7. At least they will have the most popular Hospitality Unit...! Can't wait to see the revised paint job
  8. Nothing, apparently he has gained something called a "life"?! Not really sure what that word means, but apparently it's not something you can buy, and he now has one
  9. Didn't yours break lol? The bit that broke on mine was one of the legs apparently it wasn't designed to actually be put into airflow at an aggressive angle
  10. Use rivnuts to make the legs wider yourself?! Not sure how safe it would be
  11. I couldn't find a duplicate of this anywhere else, but if there is please delete this mods There's members on here who I talk to a lot and people I have mental pictures of, but if anyone passed me in the street, I wouldn't have a clue, unless you had your car with you Post pictures of yourself here, then I won't have to guess what you all look like at meets This is me on the left looking like a dousche with my hat on backwards Me and the soon to be wife
  12. This was me at work on Friday
  13. Beautiful car though! Whatevs Grandad! I'm only 24
  14. Life of riley that is! haha
  15. I don't think you can order a Tarmac, just the bits he sells
  16. No idea, just googled for the Megan Racing spoiler and this came up It would look.... A....MAY....ZING!
  17. loads on this dudes Flickr stream http://www.flickr.co...114248/player/"
  18. Mr Moderator
  19. When you order one you specify if you want solid legs or not
  20. Would love a BCL one! But I can't afford £700 for a spoiler
  21. Beautiful car though!
  22. A few quid? From what I've read I can get £400+ for it.. I'd happily use you if you were closer I got all my stuff (including my Cobra exhaust) for the car via mail order from Tarmac; perfect service every time. Location doesn't matter! Another solution if you're suffering with cabin drone get a rear tonneau cover, makes a massive difference on mine (although maybe not enough for the Buddy Club!) I made my own, but if I was needing another one it wasn't worth the hassle; i'd just buy one off 14N, a member trader on here: http://www.350z-uk.c...r-boot-divider/ That might be worth looking at.. cheers, big waiting list though ;[ Offer him, "something special" to move up the list a bit Normally something orange for his car will work well
  23. Hopefully a bracket to fix my exhaust
  24. Jeeze! Video to back it up too
  25. Yeah, hence why I'd take a chute, I'd struggle with down more than up. When climbing I've found I don't really notice the height until I actually stop and take notice. Going down you're constantly aware of it! Yeah, I'd totally be un-aware of the height when climbing that You know what I mean
×
×
  • Create New...