Jump to content

nissanman312

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    5,907
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nissanman312

  1. Yeah about 460 going back for some mapping work soon as it was wound back from the original figure of 472 due to charge Temps and I'm running a lot cooler now It wasnt that he disappeared into the sunset he didn't! It was comming off a greasy island he had the pull on me as I was lose on the back end. once on the straight i was with him but it was all to late. As in traffic and the law etc Straight dig I think I'd beat it
  2. I would agree with this if we were talking about a normal 70 but the OPs is charged! I blame his bad driving LOL 370ad I'm just glad I was charged else he would of left my for dead Hopefully I left him thinking blimey those 370z go alright lol
  3. A friend of ours has been doing some filming as part of his new venture He did our last bhp meet but i thought you guys might like his latest little video
  4. Wasn't you building your old block?
  5. Looking good nikki
  6. Just wish I'd had 500 quid on the underdog
  7. Yeah I agree jet pilot if I had planted the throttle off the island i would of been facing the other direction.The road was very greasey On I dry road I think it would of been a bit different story But he definitely had the edge in traction Hopefully the quaife will help with that when it's fitted Deano I don't dislike the looks as I'm not that old yet lol But can see how they have perhaps targeted the younger generation
  8. I'm not going to go there as i know it will cost me lol When I came over to the zed from the ep3 I would of liked to stay Honda but the only option was the fn2 and it just didn't cut it for me
  9. Ha ha yeah they are a bit halfrauds looking Very impressed with the go it had tho
  10. I had a little play with a new ctr yesterday responsibly ofcourse I was shocked how quick it was. Off the island he seemed to have much better traction and upto motorway speed I honestly would say there was nothing in it very surprised I was lol I would like to go side by side on a track where you can realy push it and find out legally
  11. Yep only need to be a touch low and it will throw the light
  12. My quaife goes on in a couple of weeks I'll let you know
  13. In for answers I need something as well for European trip
  14. Cool glad you got it sorted
  15. 2 great cars here for the taking
  16. They are Rays, one of the best wheel brands on the planet so I would be confident putting them on my car Oh cool that's what's on the 370 isn't it
  17. I'm over by Birmingham airport get round ask those areas on my drives out
  18. My buddy wraps stuff like that in something called monza carbon can't get hold of the blody stuff he bought the lot It looks great Or he's been hydrodiping ask missnikki for some pictures of hers and her chaps cayman looks
  19. Alex mentioned light not always being forged/strong how do these stack up
  20. It's a base model that's all hence the wheel's and seats etc no sat nav and all that jazz
  21. More to the point what are yout buying next lol haha you will see when I get it Gtr
  22. More to the point what are yout buying next lol
×
×
  • Create New...