Jump to content

nissanman312

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    5,907
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nissanman312

  1. Thanks ^
  2. I was of the opinion this kit replaces all seals and gaskets that are disturbed in the process of stripping down and putting back together?? Is that wrong ? I was told by z1 that these are oem but the uprated ones not the paper ones ? Now I'm confused ?
  3. Thanks man I never intended on losing the last one I loved it so will be a bit more careful with this one
  4. Thanks mate looking forward to it lots
  5. Got mine today z1 motorsport $112
  6. So a few more bits arived this week and I'm ready to get going and the install. Lots of stuff came including some fresh supercharger belts new tial qrj bov needed as it flows so much more air than the turbosmart on the air to air set up. I thought as there has been so much talk of the oil gallery gaskets and it's somthing that played on my mind with the last car I would just do them as the car is going to be half way stripped down So I orderd the kit from z1 in the US it was 112 usd and contains Everthing needed to strip down and replace the old gaskets and those disturbed in the process. All the parts in the kit are genuine oem gaskets but obviously uprated from the paper gaskets So keep your eyes peeled over Christmas lots of pictures to keep you entertained in the cold months I will try and do a detailed diy of the gallery gasket change aswell if I get time
  7. Hi guys I recently aquired some ID 1000cc injectors I just want to get them flow tested before fitting Where would you recommend??
  8. Mine was a complete headache on my 370 as well I'm still not convinced all the air is out
  9. Awsome news:)
  10. Bump
  11. Contact nissan UK I did and they got it sorted aswell as 12 months extended warranty
  12. Dude check out the kinetix combo kit I have it on mine great value and quality for what you get Without going silly on spl stuff https://www.z1motorsports.com/suspension/kinetix/kinetix-370z-g37-adjustable-camber-package-p-4201.html
  13. Yes! the so called helper spring is just to make the effort required feel less, due to the heavy nature of the whole setup, IE Nissan getting the fulcrum point wrong! So is it much heavier with it out or just a nice weighted pedal
  14. Birmingham hpc is a joke aswell
  15. Great fun wish I'd never sold it
  16. I've had experience of them I had an ep3 my brother has a fn2 my dad had a s2k I do love honda I wasnt sure when going over to nissan but I love it now
  17. Nice I was referring to the s2k a bit tighter than the civic
  18. And you can do a 3000 mile jaunt across Europe and have fun in a z without to much discomfort
  19. As recomended by bennet i think it was the middle hole on the back but i cant remember to be fair! certainly wasnt the stiffest setting bennet had a play in my car the other week and said we can defo go more pointy on the geo while sliding round a island and shouting look still under steer
  20. Very good point atm I'm running Kwv3 and Ebaich anti roll bars Car feels great possibly not making the most of the diff tho as you say
  21. Hi Rich did you not get your gearbox upgraded? I had an uprated gearbox yes but mine was an auto , not sure of anyone doing the 370z manuals but they cope with decent power so thats not whats killed it No I did 15k hard with supercharger on mine was sweet Oh on that note my old box is at nippon auto spars in Derby if you need a box and won't to know it's good 38k Coverd That said surly your warentied on yours
  22. Just pull the fuse and slap a disk lock on
×
×
  • Create New...