-
Posts
9,737 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Store
Everything posted by Stutopia
-
It has been quite some time since I've done anything on the BRZ, turns out modifying kitchens and bathrooms is more expensive, more time consuming and less exciting than taking care of your car. However, Subaru finally got around to doing the valve spring recall that's been looming for a while now, which was an opportunity to change the clutch and plugs (not to mention a free fluids service!) and drive an Aygo for a few days. Most of those things were good. Since she's been to pieces and put back together again, all seems well. As a reward (and an excellent birthday present to myself) I treated her to some new rims, big thanks to @Adrian@TORQEN for sorting them out. These are an inch up in radius and width over stock, not the perfect offset to go flush, but that wasn't an objective, I just really, really hated cleaning the OEM wheels. Booked in for a setup tomorrow to put things right. In other news, I've decided to abandon the #failing no modification policy and also the find a more sensible daily initiative, I've to plan some comfort improvements too. More in future, hopefully.
-
Movie remakes that were better than the original.
Stutopia replied to HEADPHONES's topic in Off Topic Discussion
Robin Hood, POT. -
I have a spare copy of The Run that I meant to pass on when I sold the Z. FREE to any 350z owner who would like it. I’d suggest a small donation to the forum might be a reasonable “price”. First one to PM with a shipping address wins. P.S. You’ll need to be pretty old skool to watch it, as it’s on an ancient physical media called DVD
- 1 reply
-
- 1
-
-
Seems like a missed opportunity to enter a race series
-
It’s a very reasonable question. In short, you can’t as a Member, if you feel the need to correct something, you can edit it. If you really must have it removed, you can either PM someone on the team or report the post and ask for it to be deleted.
-
Movie remakes that were better than the original.
Stutopia replied to HEADPHONES's topic in Off Topic Discussion
F&F is just (original) Point Break... ...for kids. -
Let’s keep it on topic and fact based, rather than conjecture on timelines.
-
Movie remakes that were better than the original.
Stutopia replied to HEADPHONES's topic in Off Topic Discussion
I’ve just realised that due to my age I don’t consider the latest remake of TMS to be a thing, which is potentially dangerous for younger viewers, I was referring to the Brynner/McQueen version as the superior remake. -
Movie remakes that were better than the original.
Stutopia replied to HEADPHONES's topic in Off Topic Discussion
Magnificent Seven. -
[SOLD]SOLD - SUPERCHARGED 350Z/JDM/03/75k (Precious)
Stutopia replied to ChrisB's topic in Zeds For Sale
Hell of Zed, GLWTS. High res pictures shrink because we have to host images ourselves these days. -
If you keep an eye on it, I'm sure it'll be fine.
-
Judging by the work you’ve done, I don’t think a half arsed solution is your style. I bet you’ve ordered the clutch already!
-
Yeah, I got a little bit jammed in but I had leaving it in position too long. Doesn’t need to rest in one place. I now have some seriously clean switchgear.
-
I might be late to the party on this one as my detailing fun has taken a backseat to a year of house mods (I can exclusively reveal house mods are more much more expensive and much less fun than car mods). I’ve always used a fine brush to work my tight crevices (ooo errr), but this often just leads to moving the finer particles around, rather than collecting them. However, this will no longer blight my interior detailing, as I’m now a slime convert. I know you can make your own for pennies and may well have a dabble myself but to test it out I bought some. I LOVE CLEANING GOOP! Apologies for being an aspect ratio douche, I got carried away.
-