Jump to content

Stutopia

Administrators
  • Posts

    9,737
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Stutopia

  1. As above, the new motor looks ace. Is there going to be a fast (ish) one?
  2. Sold - thread locked
  3. For sale, my trusty iPhone XS Max, 256GB, Silver. The phone was unlocked from factory, purchased direct from Apple. Lived in a case all its short life, no drops, no liquids. As you can see from the reflections, the front and rear glass is flawless. The only signs its been out of the box are on the edge, where the case has left very minor rubbing marks when it's been removed/put on a few times for periodic cleaning. £635 delivered in the UK. Only selling as I've moved to a Pro. Comes with genuine Lightning cable and UK charger.
  4. Please don’t post the same link repeatedly.
  5. Book yourself in for a wheel alignment at a reputable provider, you’ll be right as rain.
  6. This looks sweeeeet. I bet you could package these up as kits and make $$$$
  7. That purple. SWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNN.
  8. https://incartec.co.uk/Nissan/350Z
  9. Sold - thread locked
  10. If memory serves it’s a bit fussy and if it’s an iPhone, I think your out of luck altogether.
  11. I thought the body kit and half wrap were what I hated most about this ad, but I think it’s the fisheye photos.
  12. I have a flat for work. I wash my car when I’m at my house home. Otherwise I’d be running a hose out the window, down 3 floors and across the front garden!
  13. I could be tempted to join the club https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201907099877667
  14. Just tell them it doesn’t matter what colour your seats are, you drive a Vauxhall
  15. Love the seats mate.
  16. Sold - thread locked
  17. Cradle for Bluetooth receiver to hook it up to the stereo.
  18. Sold - thread locked
  19. Unequal length headers
  20. Stutopia

    Covfefe 2017

    Coventry 2017. 10th Anniversary meet.
×
×
  • Create New...