Jump to content

Ceejay29

Members
  • Posts

    1,700
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ceejay29

  1. Is that not just the generic noise from the injectors?
  2. its a black tail light tint spray took the front rear bumper off and sprayed them was nice and easy to do hardest bit was taking the bumpers off Good stuff
  3. Photos from the car meet look sweet, you have to love gunmetal, looks tough! I think I prefer the smoked rear lenses too, is it a spray or a film? How did you do it?
  4. Thanks Tarmac, clear ones sourced ....now for the black. Is there a clear difference between the genuine and replica, both in terms of aesthetics and quality? ie what would constitute paying the extra £15?
  5. Hi Guys, I am trying to source a pair of side markers or reflectors (which ever you prefer) to replace the current smoked orange ones on the front. I think they are smoked as they are a lot darker than what I have seen on most 350's. I have a GM pre-facelift and am torn between clear or black. I have black wheels, so am tempted by the black markers, although the clear ones suit the headlights Firstly does anybody have either fitted to a GM and could they upload a photo? Secondly, any ideas where I could find some, other than ebay as I question fitment quality. Any help would be appreciated
  6. There is another forum?
  7. What are the widths of the rears....they look huge.
  8. Are the tail lights a decent fit?
  9. Unfortunately I am quite the opposite......
  10. Yes I think they have the easier of the three run ins, it could go down to the Chelsea fixture.
  11. If only..........
  12. What a joker!
  13. It looks like a job that requires patience, and unfortunately I do struggle in that department. To make things worse, I have to attempt both!
  14. I bought my zed with Nissan - BMW PCD adapters. I dont really know much about the conversion, but it is possible. Here is the original advert, there may be some information on the thread, I am not a member so I think my access is limited. http://www.driftworks.com/forum/drift-cars-sale-private-sales/188110-nissan-350z-lalalalalalala-bmw-style-19s.html.
  15. So today was the first time since owning the zed (sixth months) that I have really felt the need to open the windows and naturally cool the cockpit. Bloody window motors! I still struggle to understand how a relatively modern car (broadly speaking) can have repeated issues with window motors....has to be a terrible design. I will attempt the window motor fix when I get a chance, but can almost guarantee that as soon as I rectify the issue it will constantly pour down with rain .
  16. I have been considering gutting the boot, ie removing carpets, sound proofing, plastics etc, in order to shed a bit of weight and expose a bit of colour. However I am not sure if I could handle the drone, especially as I still need to purchase an aftermarket y-pipe. Does this exhaust section make that much of a difference, or is he noise mainly down to the de-cat/HFC's?
  17. I love the set up above, although I thought it was achieved by wrapping the lip below the grill? But it is actually a crafted carbon part that slots on? Sorry if I have just offended you, being naive.
  18. SoCalSIdewayZ....great videos
  19. In reference to "Thuddy Tooooss" that is the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen! Speechless!
  20. "Chilled out" - Maybe that explains your 'spank my monkey' video
  21. Just thrown up a little in my mouth
  22. Ceejay29

    Wheel nuts

    I have been looking at the SR48's, lovely nuts. Its a shame Tarmac doesn't stock this model of Muteki's too. Smudgedon have you invested in any yet, if so, it would be great to know what your feedback was? I have read a few reviews all of which suggest that they are prone to scratching and paint flaking off. Is there an answer to help prevent this, for example could you clear coat lacquer them? Or maybe there is a socket on the market that is lined with silicone?
  23. Which one did you go for? Could you post up a pic when it has fitted?
  24. Should be up and running again tonight New tyre (that's four now in total in the last 3 months) and managed to touch up the wheel as best possible. Hopefully I can strategically park the car in a manner that allows the grass to hide the touch up at Japfest
×
×
  • Create New...