Jump to content

Ceejay29

Members
  • Posts

    1,700
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ceejay29

  1. Ah the list is so big, not sure where to start. Wouldn't mind most of this haha
  2. Pretty sure that is a standard rear bumper with diffuser? Thought the chargespeed had slots in it. £2k stereo puts me off, must weigh a lot
  3. That is a nice looking zed.
  4. Hi all, I am in the market for a quick release steering hub mainly for aesthetics and the ease of cleaning the suede wheel I have, I suppose the extra security is an added bonus . I have short listed a couple, linked below, but was wondering if anybody had a recommendation or tips for what I should look out for or consider, if there are any? Prefer the appearance of the NRG, although it is over twice the price! http://www.funkypower.co.uk/catalogue.php?make=NISSAN&model=350Z&year=&level1=INTERIOR+ACCESSORIES&level2=STEERING+WHEELS+%26+BOSS+KITS&level3=&id_product=4633 http://www.epracing.co.uk/Performance-Parts/D1-Spec/D1-Spec-Universal-SnapOff-Steering-Wheel-Quick-Release/p-76-161-142/ Thanks
  5. Hi, how many miles on the Y Pipe and how come you have decided to swap this section? Regarding the scratches (potentially a silly question), could one fit it the other way around to prevent further damage to the same area, ie roll it over, not rotate? Thanks
  6. I see this one most days on the way to work. The owner must live there as its there first thing in the morning and very late eve.
  7. This weekends mod, a Zunsport Grille courtesy of CS who I must say were a pleasure to deal with; excellent customer service
  8. This listing has been running for a while now, looks like they are struggling to sell them as the price keeps dropping. Was temped but know very little about the manufacturer, and big brake kits for that matter.
  9. I will take the cat, as long as you find a smaller box as the one you are about to use is far too large. What is it like with dogs?
  10. I have had the same conversation with him in the past, very helpful and will provide options. I am also at the stage where I need to make a decision.
  11. Heading there for the first time bright and early on Friday
  12. Hi from the crazy fool waving at you from behind the wheel of a silver polo. Spotted minutes ago gingerly driving at the bottom of Winsley Hill, looks low and colour coded black
  13. Would love to start a similar project!
  14. Cost may be an issue but seems like a good price? http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/nissan/200sx-silvia/forged-ca18detd-mazda-b2200-drift-pickup/1489626
  15. Attempted the motor fix today (both sides) and am over the moon. An excellent guide that clearly identifies each step and makes the process both straight forward and simple. I now know what it is like to drive the zed with the windows down, LOUD. I have owned it for 10 months now and cant believe I have put it off for so long! The carbon bushes are pretty much at the end of their tether, but they should last a few months. Thanks Steve
  16. One other question I have regards the passenger door card...how do I remove it ...it is different to the driver side. I cannot locate any screws and am tempted to try and pop it off?
  17. As the weather is half decent, I have decided to attempt the window motor fix.....excellent write up. I have taken the motor apart and have noticed that the brushes are pretty much completely worn, making it hard, if not impossible to re-position them. I am certain that this is the problem. Is it possible to replace this part, if so has anybody attempted this? Or would you recommend to buy another motor? Thanks
  18. Spotted a blue 350 roadster on the A4 London Road, Snowhill last night, appeared to have subtle modifications and potentially a bra? Something threw me, maybe it was an aftermarket bumper? Also gave way to a blade coupe this morning, Coombe Down. Members on here?
  19. Yes I doubt I will be on the A46 during rush hour for a while now as I have completed part two, full time education is now finally over . I supposed I am now officially categorised as "unemployed" . Planning on finding a position in Bristol, so should be back in the foreseeable future.
  20. I don't think it will. I am not certain which colour your beast is, would hazard a guess at Titanium Grey but have only seen it fly past in the opposite direction. Either way my source suggests that the 370 wasn't finished in WV2 gunmetal.
  21. It was only a matter of time! Shouldn't laugh but he had little or no respect for the life of others. Highly skilled but executed within the wrong environments.
  22. Mark is a genuine chap and one of the true gents of formula 1, he has a large fan base because of this and many younger drivers look up to him. I think it is perfect timing for Mark, he will be 37 be time the next season starts and needs to consider his future within motorsport. His contract terminates at the end of this season and an amazing opportunity to race endurance with Porsche has presented itself. IMO it is a no brainer, I think that he has become frustrated with F1, especially some of the decisions made by Redbull and the tension that is without doubt present behind the scenes. Additionally the rule changes for next season may not inspire him to continue with the sport, many of us have questioned this season and I am concerned about the future of the sport. It is a shame but the right move for him, he usually drives well around Silverstone and I hope he has a good result this weekend (maybe second behind an F138 )
×
×
  • Create New...