Jump to content

Ceejay29

Members
  • Posts

    1,700
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ceejay29

  1. Requested images below. How about dropping the ride height too?
  2. Quite a rare sight, but it always amuses me when you notice a convoy of vehicles behind a single police car on the motorway, all plucking up the courage to overtake.
  3. Negligence is an understatement, pure idiocy! Driving at that speed alone in the public realm is extremely dangerous, let alone through a restricted zone where other drivers are abiding and workers may be present. These roadworks have been in place for quite a while now, most people abide by the limit, although I frequently experience drivers flying past me at what must be 70+, which always begs the question....do the average speed cameras clock you or do they act as symbols and imply traffic enforcement? Some drivers claim that each camera is attributed to a single lane, therefore you can change lanes and distort or void the reading. Not sure about that one , but what I am sure about is everyday day somebody passes me well over the limit? Kind of off topic, but many of my friends, some of whom are taxi drivers claim that 'most, if not all static cameras in our city are switched off.' I do have first hand experience with one camera in particular, one very close to home. Driving past at the limit I am frequently passed by many who fly through it, including emergency vehicles and it does not flash! Again suggesting that a lot of cameras act as mere visual deterrents. I am looking forward to the day it becomes active again, that way people may abide by speed limits.
  4. This is awful, poor girl! Agree with 14N, why would you stand behind somebody who 'needed practice' in a confined space. Additionally surely a new Lexus SUV would have a parking aid?
  5. Great stuff! I have been to a few but on my own, can be very scary. Even plucked up the courage to visit Barrow Gurney mental hospital south Bristol. Perception, memory and imagination are in constant interaction and the imagery obtained can be beautiful.
  6. That is trick!! I want one!
  7. https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=xjvCBq7T1LY#at=11
  8. It has a RB26 in right? Animal!! Have just watched a large feature by Togethia that focuses on JPP and the Impreza.....will post it up
  9. Great video!! I think I recognise the Impreza from Japfest at combe, impressive speed and angles carried through the corners. They make it look so easy.
  10. Good work, shame you are not happy with the match. Is there a wrap out there with matching paint codes?
  11. Lovely Zed, that bonnet bulge has really caught the light and looks mean!! I really need to get one for my car, the prefacelift looks so dated IMO. GLWS, nice bit of kit
  12. Much better
  13. I am also a member of 28 Days later, haven't used it much, but must begin now leisure time permits. Studied my Part One degree in Portsmouth, loved the city, I presume the tunnels of Portsdown link with Fort Nelson? Some lovely vaulted routes and tunnels there.
  14. Nice link, potential inspiration http://myscienceacademy.org/2013/04/14/the-33-most-beautiful-abandoned-places-in-the-world/
  15. I have a set of the red GT50's from 'Nuts for wheels', no complaints so far.
  16. http://www.funkypower.co.uk/catalogue.php?make=TOYOTA%20-%20LEXUS&model=COROLLA&year=OTHER+COROLLA&level1=WHEELS+%26+TYRES&level2=WHEEL+ACCESSORIES&level3=LUG+NUTS&id_product=7675
  17. Ceejay29

    Boot Strip

    Decent progress today, carefully removed the carpet, artificial floor, all tools and began with the tar gunk remover. It was all pretty therapeutic, well at least until I reached the tar sound deadening on the arches . This stuff is a nightmare!! I think I will try a quick freeze spray in an attempt to clean up this area, extremely awkward. Apparently it has similar qualities to dry ice. I had a quick go at polishing whilst waiting for the tar gunk remover to soak in. Decided to practice on the tow hook in order to establish which tools I can use for the plenum. Five minutes with this beast and the result was this!! Before After Just need to source the correct pads and I could be on to a winner
  18. Ceejay29

    Boot Strip

    Hi Guys, I have began stripping the boot area and exposing bare metal etc. This sealant that Nissan appear to apply with their feet, I presume it is sealing the marriage of panels? Looks awful and would like to tidy it up (along with the mess the sound-deadening materials has left behind) but am concerned about its function and how to approach it. A suitable link is provided below illustrating what I am referring to. http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/48146-stripped-the-rear-boot-area-out-pics/page__st__20 Also, does anybody have an image of their 'stripped' boot, as I am trying to establish a suitable point of where I can introduce the interior again.....ie what plastic trims to retain etc as I do not want to gut the whole car. Thank you.
  19. One for all you 370 owners.... Serious presence!!
  20. Cracking zed, love the colour
  21. Knew it was coming, wincing through each corner and still wasn't prepared for that!!
  22. Have just spotted this one myself, gingerly driving along London Road West, Batheaston. Lovely looking machine, initially thought it was yours Dave....maybe a new one to the area.
×
×
  • Create New...