Jump to content

Ceejay29

Members
  • Posts

    1,700
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ceejay29

  1. Now this looks like a blast to drive......what an adrenaline rush this would be! Have been trying to locate another image, build thread would be nice too
  2. Big fan of the wiper delete, looks much better
  3. ^^ Sweet Engine bay
  4. I have a two splits where the licence plate is located (rear), probably a result of minor impact....maybe a shunt or a reverse into a lamp post . You can just about make it out in the photograph below. This may be repairable, but I am considering trying to conceal it behind on of these..... It isn't really that subtle and may look a bit clumsy, so I am undecided. I initially noticed it on another 350z, one that also has a carbon boot lid and it looks ok. What are you thoughts, any does anybody have one? Thanks
  5. http://www.japfest.co.uk/2013/05/16/gallery-2013-pt-3/9/
  6. Yes I am really happy too, quality bit of kit at such a reasonable price , thanks again Chris. I haven't actually installed it yet, but would like to replace the standard plastic clips with something far less dull. Does anybody know if there is something out there, similar to the bolt kits that I could purchase? Also, where do people buy their bolt kits from? I am considering tackling the engine bay for next years Japfest, it required lots of work
  7. I quite like the white, but would suggest red, common I know, but this would flow from the tail lights and root the colour firmly within its context. I also like the GM suggestion by Ekona, but do appreciate that this could be a subservient colour.
  8. Hi Guys, Recently removed the rear Nissan burger and opted for the smooth look, covered the two holes with the 'Z' emblem. I actually preferred the Nissan burger in place, so I dropped it off at the body shop and asked them to match it in GM whilst respraying the front bumper, with the intention of refitting it. Although now I cannot warrant applying all of the adhesive and sticking it back on after the hours wasted trying to remove it all! Plus the smooth(ish) rear has grown on me and matches the front of the car. Consequently, now up for sale is a shiny colour coded rear emblem fully lacquered. The chap carried out the work and touched in the black said it isn't perfect, due to the brush size he had, although IMO it is fine, it is his duty to be anal . There are a few reflections from my super bright lamp, I can assure you that marks are not present on the face of the emblem and the colour match is WV2. £35 free postage or collection from bath if you're passing. Thanks for looking
  9. I recall spotting a black HR on the grass early on in 350Ad's footage and remember thinking "some nutter has dropped it on the chicane already"....don't worry its only BBK, his sat -nav has stopped working Fair play for getting out there, more than I did
  10. Nice footage Looks like great fun, although I am not sure I would like to take my own car around a track, would be scared that something would go wrong. Plus the margins for error look a lot finer sitting inside the car rather than spectating
  11. Id rather pay the extra and invest in a big brake kit, that is what I intend to do in the future. That way you are upgrading above the "standard" brembo kit that pretty much every 350z has in the UK (apart from our JDM machines). Although this will prove expensive and probably unnecessary in most peoples eyes if used on the roads only.
  12. I was parked next to a good friends 260z....swarms of people ran past my car and studied his . Understandable though.
  13. BBK I feel your pain, mine wasn't really snapped, although it is on the Japfest page
  14. I can indeed, PM me your email address and I will send it over, do I leave the logo in-situ? Sorry no video footage
  15. I have a few snaps from the Zed stand apologies to the ones that aren't present ,
  16. The Zealou5 Zed's
  17. Hats off to them http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ZNM0ENUCO5I http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8E1DeS_JzM
  18. Nice pics The 54 plate GM with purple wheels.... .....wow that's loud!!
  19. Flyboy you should't prejudge on outward appearance alone
  20. It is tough being a student and often calls for desperate measures, being caught out by the odd five to ten minutes here and there IMO does not warrant a £35 fine, if it resulted in the maximum time charge then that would be a different story. Most fines are by far disproportionate to the 'crime' and in addition, if a friend of mine asks me to try and help them out, then I will do so. I appreciate that the parking law is for all, but in some cases I feel that the system is flawed and unreasonable….certainly when you run to the nearest shop to get change and return immediately to find a ticket!
  21. There is a ridiculously high percentage in favour of people challenging parking tickets and them being quashed. Give it a go, make up a @*!# excuse and try your luck, for example the car wouldn't start so you left it there, fully unaware that it was a permit area and to your disgust found a PCN . If signage is poor, then you could probably argue that. Do a bit of research and I am sure you can get it quashed. I have lost count on how many I have challenged and won, most of the time one can relocate yellow lines and alter parking ticket dates through photoshop and it bloody works or even claim that the 'engine start button for my e46' had failed (even though it doesn't have one). Write a letter of complaint and see how it goes, its will only take 10 mins or so. Good luck
  22. The amount of readily available parts for the Zed is hard to resist normally, but becoming a member of this forum has wreaked havoc with my student account and holiday funds this year, looks like I will be taking the missus to Barry in July! Every week, without fail, something pops up within the trading post section which I find hard to resist or add to the list! I can't seem to draw the line, it appears rather wiggly and fragmented! God knows what else will be added after next weekend, rather worrying! Probably should have kept the boring/common 330 I had as I owned that for years and didn't change a thing! Although I'd long for every zed that passed me.
×
×
  • Create New...