Jump to content

Ceejay29

Members
  • Posts

    1,700
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ceejay29

  1. Hopefully the member in question will contact you after seeing this and you can both resolve it amicably. I am sure you would both prefer to keep it between yourselves.
  2. Some of them you can refer to as amusing, or even downright hilarious, but most are horrific and scary! I can imagine that it is one hell of an adrenaline rush, but you would never catch me on one, bloody lethal!
  3. Good stuff. How much does the sub weigh, its huge The Bose sub looks like the lid from a saucepan
  4. Depending on how desperate you are for one, and what the protocol is for RT-Performance, you may want to take a look at this, or may even have seen it already? Nevertheless, I regard this as one of the nicest lips as it is relatively subtle in its protrusion and abutment to the oem bumper. Nice bit of kit http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/68602-350z-mines-style-front-lip-gauging-interest/
  5. What is a safe box? Is this the device that records data from each journey, ie the speed, accelerating and braking patterns? Disconnect the speed transducer/sensor and go for limited mileage lol
  6. That is a good point, one that I have failed to think of when considering a lip!
  7. I think we should give up.
  8. Yes I have a similar intermittent starting problem. The strange thing is that it effects my rpm gauge and for some reason you can hear the a/c start up when the dial is in the off position. I have a suspect battery, but it still occurs on occasions when the battery is full charged. Sometimes if I wiggle the gear shifter, or start her in a different gear its fine, which leads me to believe it is a crankshaft position sensor. I have a new one to fit, but have got round to it, apparently its a 10 minute job. I think there was a z33 recall regarding the sensors back in 2003/04. Will let you know how I get on
  9. I agree, it doesn't look like a JDM import, which is probably a plus regarding the sale. You could check the sun visors, my import is plagued with Japanese code. Another dead give away. A lot of car for the money, GLWTS
  10. I haven't see that one, although my favorite was the R/C car and control....bloody brilliant!
  11. This is disgusting! I really do not understand how somebody can believe this is the right thing to do! It is so cowardly. Shocking! Not sure I'd run the London marathon if I had signed up.
  12. OK here you are. One Red... and one Pink....erm i mean Black
  13. BBK, though that somebody would have helped you out by now, they haven't so I suppose it is my duty to do so. I presume you want two images, one with red wheels, one with black? Or did you want one red and one black wheel? If so which one?
  14. Yes I removed mine as I think it looks horrible, decided to fit a slightly smaller plate that sits better on the front bumper. I do have an import, but would have removed it if I owned a UK spec. Number plate totally transform the appearance of a car (for the worse), I think I may try and pop it in the window when I have a bit body work done, looks mean and clean. Hopefully I wont be pulled until after Japfest!
  15. Easy! Just dont drop the nuts into the door, and before u remove the drivers door handle completely look at how the door lock mechanism fits in for when u put it back together Cheers mate, did a quick search and couldnt find a guide, so just had a quick look around and found one anyway, thanks again Guide if anybody else needs it: http://www.350z-uk.c...rs-door-handle/ Good man Reeco
  16. I do apologise mate, had the intention to do it, turned my back for a couple of minutes and some pikey half inched your wheels and sprayed the car instead!
  17. Ceejay29

    New Gear Knob

    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nissan-350z-nismo-carbon-fibre-gear-knob-/151021707666?_trksid=p5197.m1992&_trkparms=aid%3D111000%26algo%3DREC.CURRENT%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D14%26meid%3D6978680111151687373%26pid%3D100015%26prg%3D1006%26rk%3D1%26sd%3D151021707666%26
  18. I have the Nismo carbon shifter, it is lovely, but extremely small! I bought it second hand at a very good price and in excellent condition, it also came with the rubber finisher you mention above....although with it fitted I cannot thread the knob down far enough and it spins when you grip it. It seems like the rubber finisher is too large, or I have a short shifter? Has anybody else experienced something similar? The interim remedy I have fitted instead is a rubber grommet/washer thing left lying around the workshop, which allows me to screw it on further. I may also use lock tight if the problem persists but would rather fit the proper parts. I will take a photograph at the next opportunity
  19. Found myself in a bit of a pickle mate! All of the tools in the back of the zed were useless, couldn't get the jack underneath the car on my own (this is always the case, usually have to drive it up on to chunks of timber or pull the car up using each arch), the standard 21mm wrench didn't fit the nuts (19mm) and the spare wheel didn't fit the stud PCD as it has had a hub/spacer conversion from Nissan to BMW (I knew this would catch me out at some point ). So I had to dump it and ask the old man to rescue me and go to his garage to get suitable tools! Removed the spacers and some how squeezed the huge space saver under the arch, it was around a bloody meter in diameter! Width wise it looked lost under the arch, appeared as if the front of the car was floating! So yeh, eventful morning and now need to purchase a new tyre and wheel refurb, along with many other parts before the deadline that is Japfest!
  20. Classic!! I am worried about having mine remapped and dyno'd, probably wasting my money on bolt-ons. The BHP will foreseeably be well below par and my ambitions on a 10 year old motor
  21. Spotted around lunchtime today, heading out of Pennsylvania and toward Cold Ashton, nice and clean, white wheels . I was actually in a Navara, returning to the filling station to rescue my abandoned Zed
×
×
  • Create New...