Jump to content

Mopedmark

Members
  • Posts

    2,912
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mopedmark

  1. That's a big up
  2. That diffuser looks better fitted, off the the car I don't like them but it suits the car
  3. nice
  4. Fantastic job on the night shift
  5. Fit them parts
  6. He's done some mods though I must admit up to him
  7. Sorry about that
  8. brilliant I was going to say stay on topic guys but it seems this is the topic
  9. brilliant I was going to say stay on topic guys but it seems this is the topic
  10. Underground workshop maybe
  11. Good work as usual guys
  12. I know that Z it's from Walsall, Allways parked outside a fast food place,it was black then they did this to it I don't like the wrap in this colour, as long as they like it is all that counts
  13. Hello and to the world of Z
  14. More than plenty to choose from Autotrader is allways a good starting point
  15. Anthracite is very en Vogue at the moment
  16. Colours good
  17. brilliant loving the sound and the flames
  18. Like the first car and really love the video car but the Zed roller each to there own
  19. It does sound at the front lets hope Keyser is right
  20. For me it would be a Supercharger on a car but allways a Turbo on Bike
  21. Brilliant Will
×
×
  • Create New...