Jump to content

mouthwash

Members
  • Posts

    3,049
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mouthwash

  1. Yep, I was going to get some until I saw that price.
  2. Your pistonheads link takes us to your account/advert admin page, I think?
  3. Should have just spent the money on a driving holiday to Spa/Nurburg/Europe somewhere - much more fun and give you a chance to see if your car really is fooked.
  4. Does seem much better today
  5. Front bumper now SOLD. Just the rear bumper and wheels to go. Make me an offer on them if you want them.
  6. I was gonna pretend it was me for a wind up until you said it was a woman and saw how much of a stonker that gave Grundy, don't want him coming after me.
  7. My other half doesn't care what I spend on my car, she's of the mind that you only live once so why not do the things you enjoy.
  8. Really? I'm using multiple PCs, tablets etc with different service providers and I have the same problem no matter where I am.
  9. I was going to post up and say how slow the site has been over the last week but looks like you guys got it in hand
  10. 1. ChrisB - 03DE - 4NZ218-110L 2. CMCK13 - 2003-2006 Std Engine Nissan 350Z, V-3 Sci SATIN4NZ218-110L 3. Mouthwash - 2003-2006 Std Engine Nissan 350Z, V-3 Sci SATIN4NZ218-110L 4.
  11. V2 front bumper available again. Please note the asking price, I'm not taking offers on it.
  12. Getting through these dibs quickly, GrahamC.. You're up.
  13. BOOO, well I do hope you don't sell up anyway.
  14. Oh that's a shame... Are those wheels 18s....
  15. You selling up?!
  16. Worthing, West Sussex.
  17. Front bumper moved to the next person in line for dibs. Wheels are still for sale, make me an offer if you want them. Rear bumper is also still for sale.
  18. Ah, they're sports cats and I'm pretty sure there is a thread around here somewhere about those very ones.
  19. bit like tyres with MPSS Exactly, do you want the tyre that WILL save your life or do you want Ling Longs on there that will kill you, your loved ones and anyone you've ever set eyes on? I know what I'd do. But how do you know they've had hours of development put in them, and are not just a price tag determined by the Brand? Nike trainers, clothing, all made with cheap labor across seas, but you're paying for the brand...
  20. bit like tyres with MPSS Exactly, do you want the tyre that WILL save your life or do you want Ling Longs on there that will kill you, your loved ones and anyone you've ever set eyes on? I know what I'd do.
  21. It's a bit like anything though really, you can pay £1000s for a set of genuine TE37s or you can head over to ebay and pick up a set of copies for less than £500. One of those will have had 100s of hours of development on them the other will literally be chucked into a molding device and put into a box. The licence fee goes into R&D and other associated business costs. So like my example above you can pay your monies and have something that has been tried and tested that is supported by all the major tuners over here OR you can get your mate Dozer to go it alone and put a chip in your car to save a bit of cash. Unfortunately the world isn't free I do agree that Uprev is the most popular but as far as I'm aware there is always the top dog in which ever brand your into, Kpro for example in the Honda scene is all people ever talk about.
  22. I don't like to publicly air my opinion of Abbey but I don't hold them in the highest regard which is a shame and it's why I don't recommend them to anyone.
  23. im sure there are others out there, im sure HKS, Jun, Esprit etc didnt mapped there demo cars with uprev. Just uprev is the best supported and easier i guess to obtain Oi, get your own comments. Oh it's you! god damn it, I hate it when people change there avatars So do I but my other half told me I had Nick Rage up for too long so I had to change
×
×
  • Create New...