-
Posts
3,049 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Store
Everything posted by mouthwash
-
Down saaaf, in Worthing West Sussex. Always too far away
-
Do you not do mobile driveway supercharger fitting?
-
Just waiting on Abbey MS to come back to me with fitting costs, depending on that number being palatable my name is down for this.
-
V2 Spoiler sold pending pick up tomorrow.
-
Original dibs for the spoiler has been moved on to next person in the queue.
-
What Would You Do, Your Worst Nightmare..!!
mouthwash replied to WhackyWill's topic in Off Topic Discussion
Not sure if there is some sort of dig at me here Grundy, do you Really think i would be so Underhanded as to put a Nasty little Dig in there for You to find? You Oughta know I'm an Upstanding member of this forum, all i want To do is Waft in here And make friends, That's it. LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!! I was wondering why you were placing random capitals No idea what you're talking about. -
Damn, you've got more wheels than I have underpants. Dedman (aliveboy??) has come out playing the pauper so can't force them down his throat.
-
I have Ultralites Why you still mock me! God damn it, I always manage to put my foot in it with you haha. Do you want another set? I'll do you a deal as it's you?
-
What Would You Do, Your Worst Nightmare..!!
mouthwash replied to WhackyWill's topic in Off Topic Discussion
Not sure if there is some sort of dig at me here Grundy, do you Really think i would be so Underhanded as to put a Nasty little Dig in there for You to find? You Oughta know I'm an Upstanding member of this forum, all i want To do is Waft in here And make friends, That's it. -
Good luck selling the wheels Where did you get these from? They remind me of a Lonsdale product Haha, they were chucked in the deal when I picked up this kit. Your Cosmis wheels don't fit, do they? Well these do! Stand out from the crowd with these ultraheavy bad boys. To be fair if someone wants to make me an offer on the wheels (a certain bunch of drifters, maybe??) I'm sure I won't turn them down if it's reasonable. You're third in the queue I think mate In a different colour I'd quite like them I think, however having blown my clutch sky high this weekend and getting the car home afterwards, I'm beyond broke Rattle can black? Gah, I think these fit the S14/R33s etc better than the 350z so if someone were to find an interested party from around that crowd I'm sure there will be a nice little finders fee for them
-
Good luck selling the wheels Where did you get these from? They remind me of a Lonsdale product Haha, they were chucked in the deal when I picked up this kit. Your Cosmis wheels don't fit, do they? Well these do! Stand out from the crowd with these ultraheavy bad boys. To be fair if someone wants to make me an offer on the wheels (a certain bunch of drifters, maybe??) I'm sure I won't turn them down if it's reasonable. You're third in the queue I think mate
-
Front bumper and Spoiler provisionally sold. Two more people make this sale easy for me and take the rear bumper / wheels.
-
What Would You Do, Your Worst Nightmare..!!
mouthwash replied to WhackyWill's topic in Off Topic Discussion
I wouldn't be worried, I would just fly off into the sunset. -
Someone currently has dibs on the front bumper, will add people to the queue as interest comes in. Thanks,
-
Yep, I wanted the sideskirts as I could never find a set and this came up 10 minutes from my house I would have been stupid not to go and look.
-
I'm sure Buster would appreciate you running a V2 with canards Yeah, I could then get a Carbon bonnet, tint my windows and wrap my roof......Hmmmm seems like a no brainer! You're on fire! or your car might be after bob sees it.
-
Come and get it, it's about time we shooks hands.
-
I'm sure Buster would appreciate you running a V2 with canards
-
Ah okay, thanks Aliveboy - Guys, it's carbon skinned. DaveyBoy11 has dibs on the spoiler. Just an FYI for everyone, I picked up this kit to take the sideskirts out of it and these items are surplus to my needs.
-
Just to note as I didn't take a picture with my name on it (d'oh), there is a set of Ultralite hubcentric rings that come with the wheels. I will put the picture up tonight.
-
Evening all, Got a few bits up for sale that are surplus to requirements. NOTE: ALL OF THESE ITEMS ARE IN NEED OF A REFURB, PLEASE DO NOT BUY FROM ME IF YOU'RE EXPECTING THEM TO FIT ON YOUR CAR AND LOOK BRAND NEW. FREE UK rear bumper in Azure Blue WITH light clusters and parking sensors already installed (Guessing you will need sensor unit to actually make them work). The apron however has seen better days and is in need of a refurb and has a crack on the underside near the exhaust cut outs. Serious amount of stone chipping on the edges. Here is the crack, I've made it look as bad as I can to give you an idea, it normally sits closer together than that. It also has holes drilled in it where I'm assuming someone has attached a diffuser of some kind. Again, a refurb will clear this up though. Here is where the apron is splitting from the bumper on the side but this would be rectified on the refurb. Due to the condition I'm after FREE Next up I have a set of Ultralite Hikari Wheels for sale (http://www.ultralite....com/hikari.htm) in gold. The front wheels look like they have a stainless steel plate bonded to the edge to make them stand out, it's a bit past it if I'm honest but a serviceable set of wheels none the less. Probably good for winter or whatever. They're 18" and I think 8.5J at the front and 9.5J at the rear - the offset appears to be 35. The rears have pretty much new tyres on, they're budget to the max (£70 each). There is a bit of paint peel around both wheels: The fronts have Falkens on which are pretty worn: Again, these need refurbing or are pretty good for winter wheels. These wheels (if you were to choose them) retail at around £200 each without tyres, I'm looking for £80 with tyres collected. I have tried to be as honest as I can with the above and would no way try to convince you these items are fit to be put straight on a car (with exception of the wheels which are scruffy but useable). All items are collection only as I really want you to view the item before you take it away, I don't want any unsatisfied customers Items are located in Worthing West Sussex and I am available most days at short notice for viewing / buying. First come first serve basis. Thanks,
-
When do you require paying for this? Edit: I hate zeditus and so does my other half lol
-
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
-
Just so you know dude you might want to get 40 profile for your rotas (assuming MXR). I think those tyres sizes will throw your speedo out a bit.