Jump to content

mouthwash

Members
  • Posts

    3,049
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mouthwash

  1. I saw a purple-y coloured 370 roadster and gave it a wave, shame I was sitting in the passenger seat of the other halfs Mini. oops.
  2. Ah there we go, straight from the horses mouth.
  3. I read some really poor reviews of them when looking for insurance - mainly around cancellations and updating your status (car mods, new car etc), I guess you're more likely to post a bad review though. Also, they seem to lure you in with a cheap price and then when you actually go through their system the price some how increases 10 fold. I remember getting a quote for my M3, something in the region of £1k and then when you phone them up or whatever to go through with it somehow the price has gone up by 50%. As said, they aren't the only ones.
  4. As an example I put another 1k miles on my policy just this week, it put the price up by a shocking £7. Again, mine isn't some specialist Adrian Fux (you over) policy so may differ.
  5. Here is one of my favorite looking cars of the ones I've owned. Very rare vivid blue pearl facelift DC5.
  6. You'd have a tough time proving it if you were to get in an accident I think. It's a good question and one I think your insurers may have trouble answering? Also, not sure if all policies are the same but I'm sure I'm only insured for 5k miles a year, if I go 1 or 200 miles over it it isn't going to invalidate my insurance as it's just an estimate? If I were to go 1000s over then there will be an issue. Might be a bit different if you've got a limited mile policy I guess.
  7. ??? There is an unusual brand of tyre on your wheels. thats how i can have an opinion that's ail i never said there @*!# and never said i dont have them lol, stop flying off the handle all the time.
  8. ??? There is an unusual brand of tyre on your wheels.
  9. Something up with Stevo's wheels, I can't quite put my finger on it...
  10. I remember a chap on the Civic forum that had one, he absolutely loved the thing. I think I would have one if I didn't have the Z I think they look okay and you get a lot of car for your money.
  11. I can honestly say I've not seen you around but I don't often drive your way (Arundel I think?). I might just start driving around there so I can get a wave
  12. I'd be doing this.
  13. yes well fitted to a uk zed Ah okay, also how heavy are these compared to the Rays? I know they're a lot wider but just interested to know
  14. You're not the only one, Zed owners in West Sussex are a bunch of miserable c**ts. On my travels I've driven past about 6 or 7 recently, not a single wave after I've flashed and waved.
  15. Well that sucks, how come Tarmac didn't know about it? This the first set in the UK?
  16. Sprayed the springs today in Nissan Flame Red, here is a little before and after because you can't really tell the difference when they're by themselves. Anyway I'm pretty happy with the job considering I'm a total amateur, they look a lot better than peely rusty ones! Got to clean up the struts etc and then they should be good to be installed
  17. .... is it yours?
  18. The grille looks GTR-esque, not sure if like it. The rest looks good though
  19. 18x11? PM me Grundy with some info on fitment if you can? Want to know if you have to roll the arches or what not. You can just say here but if you PM me then you can tell me what wheels you got so I don't end up ordering the same ones...
  20. mouthwash

    3SDM 0.01's

    there 20s still look poo Wouldn't be my choice. Mike, why don't you go look at what Tarmac has to offer? Japan Racing 18s for like 450 a set? Some of them don't look bad
  21. mouthwash

    3SDM 0.01's

    The car isn't really helping the look either.
  22. Jesus, that was quick? I'm guessing we'll see it on a certain website for sale soon enough lol
×
×
  • Create New...