Jump to content

mouthwash

Members
  • Posts

    3,049
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mouthwash

  1. I'm going to get a passenger lap off you and sing 'Careless Whisper' the whole way around, right in your ear.
  2. im sure there are others out there, im sure HKS, Jun, Esprit etc didnt mapped there demo cars with uprev. Just uprev is the best supported and easier i guess to obtain Oi, get your own comments. Tbf he posted his a minute before you lol. My posting froze like this website does sometimes! I sat there for a good 2 minutes waiting for it to post.
  3. im sure there are others out there, im sure HKS, Jun, Esprit etc didnt mapped there demo cars with uprev. Just uprev is the best supported and easier i guess to obtain Oi, get your own comments.
  4. I think you can get all manner of piggy back ECUs, HKS etc for example, it's just Uprev is what the tuners here use - probably because it's the cheapest option, most customisable etc? If we add up the math on your tuning it only cost you £60 less for someone with a chip he found in the back of his tool box to tune your car..
  5. I guess if your mate is a competent tuner and is doing you a favour then no problems but I'd be a bit nervous to have johnny no dyno whack an unknown blank chip in my car and use the 'force' to tune it.
  6. I believe Kpro or K100 cost a packet before tuning even begins - IIRC it cost me over 600 nuggets to have mine tuned, a lot more than Uprev.
  7. Try Kaizer Motorsport (on this forum), it's a bit of a trek into Kent but I have the same problem. There isn't really a decent Nissan specialist that I know about in Sussex.
  8. Is that a kid in the back milling about with no seatbelt on while he's driving like someone with a death wish? :| Lunatics!
  9. Thing you have to remember with de-cats is you will likely fail an MOT.
  10. Poor Mouthwash I'd gladly stick my finger up in your direction when I see you All I want is for my existence and ownership of a 9 year old Datsun to be acknowledge by a bunch of people I don't even know or care about. Edit: Not you lot
  11. WTF is this, I don't think I ever get comments. Potentially because I look like a smug arrogant pr!ck already However, my other half drives the car and the world and his wife want to acknowledge her existence.
  12. Damn that sucks, hopefully your exhaust is okay as the rear doesn't look too bad? With regards to insurance claims does this all go on the ladies that started the accident or are you liable for hitting the Audi?
  13. Not the same car but my other half had the same issue in her Mini and it turned out to be the front wishbone rear bushes were completely shot, had them changed and it's perfect now
  14. How many is there? 5? Do we get a bigger discount for 6?
  15. I've had a rethink on the rear bumper and any hero brave enough to take it on can collect it from me for £80. It really is a bit of a project. Main post updated.
  16. Yeah, I did a trial run in my car before he came down. Required a bit of the chuckle brothers but we got it in.
  17. V2 Spoiler SOLD. Nice to meet you today and you've also confirmed my fears, Grundy is REAL.
  18. It's 100% your fault. That's what I'm telling the other half anyway 'this turquoise thing on the forum made me do it'. Adrians Teal coloured actually. Whatever colour he is, he's just managed to mind **** me into this - the rum probably isn't helping.
  19. It's 100% your fault. That's what I'm telling the other half anyway 'this turquoise thing on the forum made me do it'.
  20. Haha I wish I could do you a package deal, if the two people in front of you pass I will do you a deal on both wheels and bumper. It would be a bit mean if I didn't do this fairly
  21. Have you thought of a group fitting with the other guys that are buying, if theres 3 or 4 up for it might be a bit cheaper? That's a point and I could ask Abbey MS. Everyone else with their name down - are you interested in Abbey fitting this kit for you? Could be, depending on price probably need to pm me with that. I would be happy at the right price to leave my z with them and pick it up at the end of the week.Clearly I don't know who the others are but I have declared that I'm one, or is that "I am Spartacus" if your old enough to remember that. By the look of it we might be able to do an Octet/DarrenB supercharger fitting service group buy.
  22. Ah did I not put that in the main post, oops. They're 18" and I think 8.5J at the front and 9.5J at the rear, I will need to double check that but as they're the only sizes they come in and they're both different widths that's a good guess. GrahamC you're 3rd in the queue for the front bumper. Edit: Main post now updated.
  23. Have you thought of a group fitting with the other guys that are buying, if theres 3 or 4 up for it might be a bit cheaper? That's a point and I could ask Abbey MS. Everyone else with their name down - are you interested in Abbey fitting this kit for you? Edit: just realised I'm taking over Tarmacs thread and I haven't even confirmed my name. Please PM me with the above if you're interested so I stop ruining his thread.
  24. Hmmm, that's interesting. I might give you a PM and see what we can arrange You can't even get wheels to fit on your car, no way I'm trusting you with anything inside the engine bay, BUUURN
×
×
  • Create New...