Jump to content

mouthwash

Members
  • Posts

    3,049
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mouthwash

  1. According to our American friends and I've read this a few times.. I don't think it's that clear cut though, that's the problem: http://my350z.com/forum/forced-induction/562249-vortech-serp-belt-swap-3-33-to-3-12-pulley.html Haha, someone just do this before me and tell me what belt they used!
  2. Damn dude, why didn't you PM me. Would have had this off you! Oh well, let me know if the other buyers fall through.
  3. It could be a UK car without the GT pack which would mean cloth seats or it could be an import with cloth seats.
  4. Can you not send a few pictures to TGM for a quote? That's what I done, I did have to phone them to get a price out of them but I paid what I was quoted and thought it was actually pretty cheap (might I add that's not my current car).
  5. Scared to leave my car anywhere but the driveway now with all the damage happening recently! Glad you're getting it sorted.
  6. You should try the NHS, 60 odd p a mile..
  7. Possibly, or most of that could be in KMs which could make the mileage even lower.... It depends, I think a lot of import vehicles if done properly come with a certificate which notes the KMs etc and some come with history from Japan. However it's always a risk buying a grey import, that's just how it is.
  8. Description: The Vortech 3.12 pulley for your Vortech supercharger system on the 2003-05 Nissan 350Z or Infiniti G35 with non-Rev up motor is an efficient way to increase power levels by increasing the speed of the supercharger and increasing boost. Vortech pulleys are made from 6061 aluminum and hard anodized in black. The surface is CNC machined for excellent belt fitment. A 79.5" belt must be used with this pulley. It is offered as an option if you do not already have this length. Vortech supercharger systems use a centrifugal design that has been a proven performer for decades. Each vehicle-specific kit is designed with the best fitment in mind while providing impressive power gains, even on otherwise factory vehicles. Injected Performance is an authorized retailer and installer for all Vortech systems.
  9. Got a little box of treats waiting for the big treat to turn up!
  10. Yep, super slow today
  11. That's the rule I always use personally, not that I drink often, I would much rather have the use of my car than get a little tipsy.
  12. Looking good with those reflectors Oh and aliveboy was saying that in your post apparently the two people either side of you are on your left.
  13. You've fitted the reflectors but we can't see them in your finished photo!
  14. You've never heard of plastic rust? Leave the house more.
  15. As for brakes, if you're not taking it to a track then just get the OEM brakes. Work just fine for me
  16. You must have felt like a right chump hanging around with them in your 350 with its clutch hanging out and a trail of oil behind you Get those clear reflectors in and get some spacers Looks good, I need to clean up my engine bay.
  17. Okay, well depending on price I'm in 1. Vlad - 3.12" pulley x 1 2. ChrisB - 3.12" pulley x 1 same as Vlad 3. Jumping350 3.12" pulley x 1 4. Evilscorp - 3.12" pulley x1 5. GMballistic - 3.12" pulley x1 (and belt to suit) 6. Mouthwash - 3.12" pulley x1 (and belt to suit) 7.
  18. How much we talking for the pulley + belt? Can only seem to find prices in USD.
  19. Look at the post date
  20. And it won't be as powerful as one which is stock run on 98ron. Really £1 a day? Do you treat your car as a budget car? Maybe you'd be better off with a Peugeot or something. Not sure if the 370 is the same but I'm confident that it says something like 'super unleaded only' on the cap of the 350. Why ignore the advice? If you bought the car and can't afford the fuel then I'd suggest buying another car.
  21. Bumpety bump, someone come and give me £300 for those wheels. I just want them gone.
  22. Was it a picture of your car after it's been in a crash? Looks a little bent Seriously, it's better than I could do but then that's not saying much. I've seen dogs curl one out with more artistic flair than what I've ever managed to draw on a piece of paper.
×
×
  • Create New...