Jump to content

mouthwash

Members
  • Posts

    3,049
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mouthwash

  1. These
  2. I've had Khumo tyres on my ITR, wouldn't have them again. What sort of price per tyre do you want to spend?
  3. I just spent a few minutes trying to find someone who sells the discs individually (not in a kit) and I can't... Seems kind of odd? Thought they would be easy to find.
  4. To be fair, you went running to that car with cash in your hands and your pants around your ankles. I know you feel a little duped but checking brake discs and tyres is something you should really do yourself, the clutch even you admitted was fine until you drove it home (I don't know of a way to bodge a clutch together so that it lasts for a few miles to convince someone it's in working order?). Not trying to be mean but I think you have to take responsibility for your one
  5. What happened to this thread? It went on hiatus for a while..
  6. Quite tempted to do this, need some spares! I think if your lucky you'd break even at 3.5k....Over a long time period. I don't know, that £900 crapspeed exhaust is almost 1/3 of that.
  7. unfortunately I could be the nutter. definitely something i'm going to reign in
  8. Don't have FB so can't have a laugh at Bradders.
  9. Any generic Audi driver should not be on the road. Some total toolbag (in an Audi) coming off the slip road slowly into a slow moving inside lane thought it would be a genius idea to swerve into the outside lane at around 40 mph when I couldn't have been more than 50ft away doing 70mph. He then had the gall to put his middle finger up at me after I beeped him as he clearly didn't see me (why would you when you're in an Audi, the windows have a special filter that makes the road look empty). Utter utter bellend.
  10. Bit odd that you followed him to be honest, that's more concerning behavior than taking pictures in a public area.
  11. Why don't we have some rules where only people interested to buy can comment on the for sale threads? What's the reason to comment like that if you're not actually looking to buy, don't you have anything better to do? Go on YouPorn for instance... It might help you calm down a bit... Guess he's lucky this isn't a for sale thread then I guess that there should also be a rule about offering support to people following a successful sale too, stops people claiming something works perfectly when it's been bodged... Sales of goods act or something like that... As for the actual kit, its worth what is it worth. Regardless of how much he originally paid for it, i think most people would sell something for what is it worth, rather than what you paid for it, especially as he has sourced and provided a few extra bits so it is ready to go. Dont really see what the issue is to be honest. If a buyer is willing to pay X for something, who gives a monkeys about the rest of the alphabet. It feels a bit underhanded to me, personally I wouldn't buy something cheap that the forum was interested in and then sell it back to them for a lot more money. Who does 3sjr think he is? Tradelink?
  12. Why don't we have some rules where only people interested to buy can comment on the for sale threads? What's the reason to comment like that if you're not actually looking to buy, don't you have anything better to do? Go on YouPorn for instance... It might help you calm down a bit... What? Edit: Ahh, I see you've mistaken this thread as a for sale thread. It's okay, we all **** up sometimes not sure why I'd need to calm down though? Could you explain exactly what I'm getting excited about? Boobs. Excited about boobs! Who isn't though?!
  13. Why don't we have some rules where only people interested to buy can comment on the for sale threads? What's the reason to comment like that if you're not actually looking to buy, don't you have anything better to do? Go on YouPorn for instance... It might help you calm down a bit... What? Edit: Ahh, I see you've mistaken this thread as a for sale thread. It's okay, we all **** up sometimes not sure why I'd need to calm down though? Could you explain exactly what I'm getting excited about?
  14. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.........I mean, what so special about that sofa? Not sure what you think has gone on on that sofa Aliveboy but I hope that she wasn't one of the participants.
  15. Ultimate humiliation, not only can you not drive properly and crashed as a result your dad then pastes it all over gumtree for the world to see
  16. If I wasn't 'supposed' to be saving for a mortgage I would have probably taken the turbo kit off 3sjr but not for a retarded mark-up over what he paid for it.
  17. It was the other doughnut copying the google preview link rather than the image link
  18. Is that Ascii art Aliveboy? I can't make out what it's supposed to be though..
  19. http://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-motorbikes/2000-honda-civic-14/1061515351 Anyone?
  20. You don't drive around in a GTR by being a charitable mug.....
  21. mouthwash

    350z

    Did this get approved for a laugh? I've got an unknown quantity of something nondescriptive for sale, PM if interested.
  22. I would congratulate your uncle on owning such a nice car but I'm far too bitter.
  23. I followed a Silver modded 350z in Worthing not so long ago, gave him a little flash and a wave but he was too worried about looking cool with his hair gel and sunglasses on. And we were Silver Bros too, always wave at a Silver Bro.
×
×
  • Create New...