Jump to content

mouthwash

Members
  • Posts

    3,049
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mouthwash

  1. Oi, you worry about paying the Zed Shed. and if this belonged to Stevo previously then I have to have it. Stevo, is it a genuine Stillen roof spoiler?
  2. Damn, if you post this I will take it off your hands.
  3. Really surprised this hasn't made an appearance yet..
  4. Unfortunately it's a case of buyer beware as I said in the previous thread and, not trying to sound harsh, if you aren't competent enough mechanically (I'm not, I usually take someone who is) to look over a car you either need a friend who is or pay the AA/RAC/Whoever man to take a look. A car that has done 118k and on this very forum (I think) it has been mentioned that the car has no history of a clutch change, I sure would have at the very least driven the car myself to check. But, I know what it's like to want something that it clouds your judgement it's just this time the lesson has cost you a little bit. Next time you should have this experience in your head when buying. For all we know Darren may offer a gesture but he is in no way obliged to do so and I hope this doesn't turn into a witch hunt. Edit: to answer your OP Kaizer motors in Kent is highly recommended on this forum, I've spoken to him myself about getting some parts fitted and seems very genuine and in no way pushy.
  5. Jesus, what a fighter. I hope she achieves her dream, she deserves it after coming this far.
  6. You drove the car a few miles and managed to break the clutch, oh dear!
  7. To be fair, he was so horny for a 350 that you could have just stuck a Nissan badge on a steaming heap of dog shite and he would have bought it. Joking aside grats the pair of you, slightly disappointed you didn't come on here to barter though.
  8. ummmmm..... Everyone else is more interested in the F50, quite right too I suppose but that gauge doesn't look right to me. After mine is warm it usually hovers around 30. dude that's outside air temperature! 8 degrees edit: you must have awesome eyesight. After squinting at the screen for 5 minutes, that's perfectly normal at idle Looks far too close to 0 to me? i think maybe your oil pressure is the problem..... Is having the oil pressure around 30 (edit: when warm) not common then? Maybe that's why so many are imploding recently? I wouldn't want mine sitting anywhere near 0, I guess it could be the angle of the picture though.
  9. ummmmm..... Everyone else is more interested in the F50, quite right too I suppose but that gauge doesn't look right to me. After mine is warm it usually hovers around 30. dude that's outside air temperature! 8 degrees edit: you must have awesome eyesight. After squinting at the screen for 5 minutes, that's perfectly normal at idle Looks far too close to 0 to me?
  10. Well that's pretty rude about another forum members car and if you cared to look before commenting you would see that what we were referring to is actually the oil pressure gauge (to the left of the one you're incorrectly talking about).
  11. You heard it here, folks. Oh look, I've taken something Jetpilot said out of context and now proclaim him to be inciting racial hatred. Let's find him and lock him up.
  12. if i join will ya? At the end of my sentence I almost put 'Sorry Stevo' after the white flag man, I thought it would be a bit antagonistic of me. ooppps missed this off the end
  13. ummmmm..... Everyone else is more interested in the F50, quite right too I suppose but that gauge doesn't look right to me. After mine is warm it usually hovers around 30.
  14. if i join will ya? At the end of my sentence I almost put 'Sorry Stevo' after the white flag man, I thought it would be a bit antagonistic of me.
  15. I'm not sure how to feel about this, on one hand I don't really care because if someone is offended then fine, be offended, it's their right and their problem. On the other hand I feel I should probably care about it on a more collective level. All I know is that I've had a long day and can't be bothered to get into a debate
  16. See, I wanted to play this but didn't want to have to break out my 360 to play it . I'm on the PC - Very stressful! As per above, buy it on the PC. It can get fooking annoying
  17. Is that your oil pressure gauge right near 0?
  18. I go to see a car, get my rose-tinted glasses out and see past all the dents, scratches and fire damage, pull the cash out my pocket regardless of condition, my girlfriend tugs me..................................... away and tells me to be smart, I then go away, hpi it, then realise it's shite/good and either move on or buy it.
  19. Corrected Edit: Bradders, can you change the title to include "here be dragons" at the start, just as a warning to others Don't be molesting my posts Yeah, it needs to be somewhat on topic or it'll either get moved or locked and I really want to find out what happens, this is like 350z-uk.com's equivilent of a 3 part love saga. Also, we should have a forum gold sub forum where good threads reach the end of their life, get locked and moved to a forum for historical purposes.
  20. Looks like our friend max revs is looking to buy himself a pioneer headunit from Halfrauds http://answers.halfords.com/answers/4028/product/342367/questions.htm?sort=recentq First question.
  21. Gently blow on your screen...
  22. I'll be very sad if it doesn't end up being done on here! They should only be allowed to communicate through the forum or more specifically, this thread.
  23. This is not a bump.
  24. This has to be the most public car purchase I've ever seen and we've only just got to the organising a visit stage. Can't wait for the negotiating stage
×
×
  • Create New...