Jump to content

mouthwash

Members
  • Posts

    3,049
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mouthwash

  1. So they had to walk to the far end of the car park to do this to your car? What the actual f*** :| Hope it's not too expensive to sort and I know it's not much comfort but the kind of people who do this will never have anything nice in life. They may have caused you 15 minutes of misery but they have a life time of it, so I like to think anyway.
  2. Is it me or is he wearing odd socks? On a side note, I have that exact same can of WD40. Seriously though, not many forums have this kind of community, it's a good thing to see
  3. Absolutely gutted for you, really hope it gets sorted with the minimal of cost out of your own wallet. This is really the reason I hate parking my car anywhere and am totally paranoid, unless I'm doing a round trip with minimal stopping I prefer to leave the car at home, goes to show you just can't have nice things
  4. Thanks for the replies, Mark that sounds great, I'd be quite happy to drop it up to your workshop after hours if you're able to meet me.. I've had a quick nose on your website but can't see it anywhere, are you able to provide MOTs? It's going to need its MOT within a month so if you can kill two birds with one stone that would be perfect. Also can't find prices but will call to discuss when I look what service it needs. Looks like it's Abbey for me. Thanks all
  5. Evening all, My 350z is due a service and for the life of me I can't seem to find a reputable independant around the West Sussex area. I know of Abbey Motorspot but they're about 50 miles away and it's not exactly a drop in before I go to work affair. Does anyone know of any decent, reputable indies around West Sussex? Otherwise I'm going to have to chance my arm with Nissan.. Thanks in advance for the help
  6. CTR is definately a good option, can be picked up cheap these days and running costs are hardly astronomical.
  7. Thanks mate. I've just done an insurance quote on this one and it's come back as a Fairlady Z (350z)? I've only seem imports come back as that? I guess the private plate could be throwing it off... That's disappointing if it's the case as it looked decent and the owner was helpful on the phone. Anything in the photos that give it away as an import? EDIT: Just found my answer, it has a rear wiper. EDIT2: Phoned the chap back and the VIN starts JN? Someone help, my head is hurting..!
  8. Thanks for the advice. Finding a reasonbly priced low milage facelift in the South East seems to be a bit of a struggle, seems to be plenty of pre-face about to choose from. There's this one for sale: http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/ ... ?logcode=p Something doesn't look right anyway, too cheap and no mention of SH? You know what they say..... I like the look of this one so will potentially go and visit at the weekend: http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/ ... ?logcode=p This one doesn't mention the GT pack but with the extras I assume it is? http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/ ... ?logcode=p Last one.. This one looked okay until I noticed the rear bumper in the third shot? Do they suffer from paint shades looking different between metal / plastic like Hondas? http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/ ... ?logcode=p Sorry if I'm being a pain but it's nice to get enthusiasts opinions as you guys know what to look out for! Cheers,
  9. Thanks everyone for the welcome.. Any opinion on either cars (mainly the silver one)? Cheers,
  10. Haviing had both a pre-facelift and a facelift in all honesty I would say go for the pre-facelift, providing it is sound. Saving money on the purchase price (and tax) you can put towards upgrades that suit you Cheers for that, I'm just sniffing around the modifications zone, already spending money in my head. Not good! Thanks for welcome
  11. Thanks for that, I do like the look of the silver one so hopefully it's a good'un. I don't really have a set of boxes to tick, I'd prefer one standard with low miles in good condition but that's not to say a few tasteful mods couldn't sway me. Would anyone say it's WORTH paying the extra for a facelift model? Something to consider I guess but they seem to command an extra few £k (obviously). Cheers,
  12. Hi , First post so thought I'd just pop up a thread for some advice, I've read your buyers guide so am up to speed with the common things to look out for. I'm going to look at a car this weekend (potentially) and was wondering if you experts can cast your eye over the advert? Maybe something is missing that I can't see. http://pistonheads.co.uk/sales/3810517.htm Is this car known on the forum? http://pistonheads.co.uk/sales/3708551.htm It looks okay, emailed the owner asking for some more details and pictures but got nothing in reply (tried phoning also) Thanks in advance, Ian
×
×
  • Create New...