Jump to content

mouthwash

Members
  • Posts

    3,049
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mouthwash

  1. If your excess is £700 you might as well sort it out by yourself (also, £700 excess and £2.8k a year? Wow), by the time it's all gone through the insurance you would only save yourself a few hundred quid but you'd have the hassle of declaring the claim every year for 5 years. If you're fully comp and want to go that route just tell them exactly what happened, accidental damage is covered usually.
  2. Where do you lot go to get all these appreciative gestures? All I get is flashing and hand signals when I overtake someone doing 40 down a country lane (safely might I add..).
  3. Welcome, Can I ask why you didn't have a say in the colour of the car? Also.. Is the MB dictionary in American?
  4. Not a colour combo you see everyday.. That's for sure... Points for being brave I guess!
  5. Love the black lip with the yellow, is that standard?
  6. Not to mention they will just buckle upon hitting a pot hole, the lacquer will just peel off etc etc, they're all sorts of wrong. Just to put it out there as well, a lot of people hate on Rotas because their quality is questionable compared to the original (not me personally). Wolfrace wheel quality is questionable compared to Rotas...... Just sayin', if it was my car I wouldn't put those wheels anywhere near it. It'd be like putting some unknown Korean brand brake pads in your callipers. No thanks!
  7. Nice looking car but I'd be concerned about having those Wolfrace wheels on my Z. There's a reason it's sub 600 quid for a set of 18" alloys. Unless there is another brand of Wolfrace wheels I'm unaware of?
  8. To be honest, you don't need to turn the ESP off to go fast around public roads (especially if your nervous about how far you can take the car..). I always leave mine on and can take corners at decent speeds. It would be gutting if the next post you made was 'So guys, I turned off the TC and got the woodland styling package for free'.
  9. Oh right, what a rookie. I didn't know convertibles had different seats, learn something new everyday They looked very similar to vadar seats out of an M3 at first.
  10. Looks different with the 370z rear diffuser, not a fan of the veilside front bumper but it's your choice and your car! Seats look interesting and comfy, what are they (not leather or a seat before anyone gets there first)?
  11. They're pretty horrendous...
  12. To get the cat/y pipe nuts off I had to use everything, bit of heating bit of grinding.. (got bolts etc supplied with the exhaust). It's a right pain in the arse, the bolts on the zed seem to rust more than any others I have tried to take off (older cars too, albeit slightly).
  13. For the clicking axle noise, check the stickied thread.. You can fix it for an afternoon of your time!
  14. 3.5L 350z or a 0L Leaf.. Hmmm.. tough choice.
  15. I'm with Docwra on this one, who gets jealous over a car like this? Dickheads, I guess.
  16. Yeah clear will look much better, I'm not sure about hellaflush myself.. I really like your car how it is but as the guy above me said, it's your car
  17. mouthwash

    Few pics :)

    Fair enough, and that's not too bad a price I suppose.... Maybe one day I'll get over my fear when I don't actually need the car to travel.
  18. mouthwash

    Few pics :)

    I think 18s are big enough on a zed, I think it's probably just the black making them look smaller.. black is slimming they say. It's more the reliability of the cars I'd worry about, I'd imagine they cost a lot to rectify.
  19. Nice but some spacers (even on the rear) would make it look even better! I'm pretty sure there are no safety issues with fitting spacers to the car and I'd imagine the car doesn't get driven hard enough for it to have a negative impact on the handling.
  20. At first, I thought the middle of the front bumper should have been black instead of 'cream' (white!!) but now I look at it black wouldn't look right at all. You thought about doing anything with the orange reflectors?
  21. mouthwash

    Few pics :)

    Like the wheels on the zed but look a bit small for aftermarkets? Maybe it's the black along with it being a photo. I'd like to own something like a supra (tt) just not brave enough, I'd just think it's going to break all the time.
  22. Got to be one my favorite zeds on here, not bad for 3 weeks effort.
  23. Sad news It does look as if the driver didn't react as there are no skid marks? Even squinting I can't see anything. Problem is you can't see the road leading up to the incident... Perhaps an animal darted onto the road? Who knows.
  24. Looks like a good time and some good pictures too. On a side note those standard alloys are growing on me.. Always thought that they didn't quite look right.
  25. Nice pictures, I don't seem to hold the natural talent to take good photos
×
×
  • Create New...