Jump to content

mouthwash

Members
  • Posts

    3,049
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mouthwash

  1. I've been playing a lot of Rogue Legacy and BF4 (on PC ofc), really liking Rogue Legacy it's an addictive time waster. I tried Skyrim but I ended up quiting because I never even really touched the main story, once I started exploring I couldn't stop so for my own sanity I stopped playing.
  2. 'You've got a lot of issues!'... 'Yeah, of What Car magazine' Love AP, the film still had some quality partridge moments in.
  3. The bit that completely gives the game away is 'FREE UK DELIVERY'.
  4. I hope you haven't gone out and wasted your money on it, I loved AC and AO was just massively disappointing. I'd wait until it's in the fiver bargain bucket, it's worth a play but not anywhere near full price.
  5. Get every 6ft+ person you know to go in one by one every day to look at the JUKE, only to complain about the blindspots? Do this until the guy implodes.
  6. I don't ever eat breakfast, I get out of bed as late as possible so I roll into work bang on 9. Usually hank marvin by 11 though
  7. Yeah, the top one is a BMW and the bottom one is some 'murican knock off.
  8. Yeah, watched the first season on Netflix. Pretty good
  9. 1) Work out how much spare money you have at the end of the month 2) look at the price of the car you want 3) work out how long it would take with your spare money to save up and buy or if you can afford loan repayments... 4) ????? 5) Profit
  10. Never needed a CAI kit to produce 300bhp but you did need a supercharger ~ what's that cost £2-2500K? Not trying to argue with you and that's a great mod's list for an EP3 for sure but not everybody wants to splurge that much cash and it's not always about how much bhp you can get. My CTR was standard apart from a full stainless steel custom made exhaust system and the Gruppe M induction kit. It put a smile on my face every time I drove it though once I had the Gruppe M fitted as the sound it made during VTEC was incredible. Performance wise I obviously didn't gain anything really especially without a remap (K100/KPro) but it made the car great fun for me to drive and only cost a total of £600 odd for the exhaust & induction kit. Peace. I had a Gruppe M on my DC5 with a full Spoon cat back system, now that sounded insane.
  11. I had the AEM CAI v1 (I think? the one that goes down the bumper)in mine, liked it a lot.
  12. Looks like that's a dealer? Don't think you'll find him on CTRO.
  13. Not sure why you'd bother comparing (as spursmaddave pointed out) a car designed in the 90s with a car fresh out the lot in 2013. It's going to be leaps and bounds ahead of the zed, that's just the way the technology/power arms race is going these days. It's like getting upset when your 1980s Ferrari 308 gets diced by an EP3 Civic Type R, just enjoy your car for what it is.
  14. Argh really? I'm now literally googling Canadian car 3.6ltr 2 door 4 seats, surprisingly enough I'm not getting anywhere...
  15. Didn't see the two door bit, my entry is void
  16. Cadillac cts is my entry
  17. How many likes do you get to use? Is that per account or on a weekly/monthly basis or something? Didn't even know there was a limit
  18. I agree and I'm in no way condoning the way the focus guy reacted but that's not to say the bloke didn't deserve a little correction. I mean, if you went up and poked a bear on the nose what is the reaction you're hoping for? From the thread you can tell the Focus owner is already pi**ed. Trying to humiliate him infront of his mates would only end one way.
  19. Having a site dedicated to having a laugh at @*!# cars probably isn't the worst thing but inviting the owners of the cars onto the website so that they can get their jollies is pretty low. They quite often ask the car owner where they were touched when they were little and other such remarks but I'd think that more to be a trait of someone who has to justify their own menial existance by trying their best to make others miserable. The bloke that got a smack? Probably deserved it in the grand scheme of things and might make him think twice before he approaches someone else in a bid to take internet harassment a step too far.
  20. Am I the only one who thinks his family screaming for justice is slightly ironic? I've no doubt if Mark Duggan wasn't shot that day then he'd currently be hiding from the justice system, by the looks of it, with the rest of his family/friends too. You don't deserve justice if you've spat in its face your whole life.
  21. It's only a car, as nice as I think the zed is, replace it if you're not having fun and getting upset over the running costs for the perceived performance you are receiving (there aren't many N/A V6 cars from 10 years ago pushing 280+bhp). I used to have a kpro'd civic myself and wouldn't go back, even if it was quick it certainly does not make the noise the zed does. As to the running costs of the zed? Insurance is a nudge over £500, fuel isn't THAT bad and tax is fine? Servicing is no dearer than any other performance car really. Don't drive like mad max and tyre wear shoud be fine too?
  22. If you read about the internet it seems there are a lot of cars with pistons causing problems, Subaru were remapping cars to fix this but people have had the remap and still had failures. This is specifically aimed at the 2.5ltr engines. I'd imagine now that a lot of them are out of warranty it would be a bit of a minefield to get one that isn't going to break and a costly excercise if it does. That said I'm no expert but I'd personally never buy a car with a poor reputation for reliability.
  23. I'm not an expert on them but I've heard they have some engine issues so I'd research hard before parting with money for one.
  24. Okay, I'm in for one of these!
  25. Tempted with this but need to find out how much spraying / fitting will cost, is Monday during the day still okay to put down an order if interested?
×
×
  • Create New...