Jump to content

mouthwash

Members
  • Posts

    3,049
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mouthwash

  1. EP3 Type Rs are starting to get a bit long in the tooth now, would you not consider an FN2? Ignore what the haters say, it's actually a decent ride and the interior is a vast improvement over the EP3. In reference to rt biscuit, I must remember to use quotes. :\
  2. Guessing I'm going to get flamed for this but I don't really agree at all with downloading games/movies/music etc for free.
  3. Not offended by that, chicks normally dig a bit of Rossy, I usually get Phil Mitchell You look nothing like Phil Mitchell, definitely Ross Kemp. (no homo)
  4. It's DLC that annoys me with games these days, and it's the way industries are going. Not like back in the day when it was expansions, where you'd get new content, a spin off on the story or an extension etc. Some DLC I'm happy with, but BF annoys me along with COD as it's all 'Planned - DLC' I.e. they've planned to not put stuff in the game so they can sell it off at a later day. I agree, I remember when you used to get Map Packs as downloadable content for free! Only when they put effort into added new storylines / features did they bother charging people and even then it wasn't full retail. But, I can either sulk about it and refuse to pay the money or I can pay the money and enjoy myself.
  5. Not sure how good that's going to be really, not overly excited about it. Still got a hard on for BF4 at the moment and new DLC out next week for PC version.
  6. For some reason Tarmac reminds me of Ross Kemp, unlucky.
  7. Your username is beginning to make sense
  8. 8m above sea level
  9. For aliveboy then:
  10. Almost used the Scarlett Johansson gif but just so dblock doesn't think I'm racist:
  11. Just trying to highlight potential 'inaccuracies' to help you critique the car, maybe you'd describe a car with clear bolster wear as the above but I wouldn't. Personally I wouldn't be bothered about a bit of bolster wear, in fact my car has some of its very own. The rear bumper below the boot looks like it has a massive key mark across it, I wouldn't call it a light scratch?
  12. Hahahaha. Follow the link above for the things to look out for, it helped me Edit: Also, interior is far from perfect.. Wear on the drivers bolster? To be fair, everything he's listed are things I'd expect from a 10 year old car but don't say it's perfect then stitch yourself up within a few sentences.
  13. Is it just the picture or is there massive camber on the rear wheel? Need to straighten that if so always been a massive fan of this car and now it just got better!
  14. Well, after he hit the grass I thought the recovery was quite good.. intentional or not
  15. But then you have the intention to buy it as you have the money available, a bit different really. If you go to see 100 cars and 99 of them are sheds but are all in your price range then that's totally fine. It was the part about going to view cars out of your price range I didn't agree with
  16. Not sure I agree with time wasting to be honest, it's okay if you go to a dealer to test drive as that's the whole purpose.. but to take up a private persons morning so you can have a nose about a car you've got no intention to buy? 'Hello mate, calling about the car' 'Oh yeah..?' 'Okay to come and look at it? I've got zero intention of buying it as it's too expensive... But can I still come and waste your time?' What do you think the next thing the seller would say is?
  17. Welcome, good forum here and a lot of knowledge to be had (don't forget the search button). I'm thinking of selling my Zed soon.. 05 GT Silver, fsh, 46k.. Will be asking for around £7k and comes with a few extras.. feel free to PM if interested. Sorry for the plug!
  18. I do really like BF4 but find myself only being able to have 2 or 3 rounds before having to switch off, I do tend to play Conquest Large 64 player which can drag out sometimes especially if I'm having a bad game.
  19. If the car is located in Worthing and anyone genuinely interested in the car wants to know anything specific then as long as Almeida agrees I'm more than happy to go have a look to save a long journey. That said, I'm not a qualified mechanic and my help implies no warranty.. just trying to be helpful
  20. Finally completed Rogue Legacy, I squeezed 50 odd hours out of it and might come back to it.. That's not bad for a £4 game! Currently contemplating getting premium for BF4... It's 40 quid and they've got another 4 expansions planned that you get included in the price, so with the other features it's probably worth it.
  21. Don't really care about the car but that has to be one of the best adverts I've seen for a long time!
  22. First one looks properly miffed off that you made her take her shoes off.
  23. RL is really worth picking up, especially when it's in the Steam sale for £3 or whatever.. I've put in like 30 odd hours so far and they've just put in some remixed bosses etc so still more to go through. That's a good £/play ratio I'll have to take a look at FTL.
  24. The guy in the video could have done with working out what he was going to say and talk about before he started. I got two minutes in and all I got was 'Star Road' and 'Don't know where to start'. It's a nice car but it's not exactly going to leave your brain in a muddle everytime you look at it.
×
×
  • Create New...