Jump to content

mouthwash

Members
  • Posts

    3,049
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mouthwash

  1. Pulley amount annnnd Please
  2. mouthwash

    Jae 2014

    It would only be sitting on my shelf whilst I sat there looking smugly at it, at least you might use it for its actual purpose. I'll make do with my £10 rip off one I currently have Oh and if JAE is camping I'm out, I camped at Le Mans and swore I would never do it again And don't worry bud, we can go Glamping! Tell me more
  3. Looks awesome in the flesh and good price to alter the look of the car.
  4. mouthwash

    Jae 2014

    It would only be sitting on my shelf whilst I sat there looking smugly at it, at least you might use it for its actual purpose. I'll make do with my £10 rip off one I currently have Oh and if JAE is camping I'm out, I camped at Le Mans and swore I would never do it again
  5. Makes absolutely no sense. I do apologise as you are clearly a bit upset about it, in my threads I just operated on a dibs basis (even on the thread). The posts after were just a light hearted joke that you seem to have taken too seriously. you just **** everyone off I do seem to have a talent for it, shame I can't bottle it and sell it. Eau De Annoyance - by Mouthwash
  6. Makes absolutely no sense. I do apologise as you are clearly a bit upset about it, in my threads I just operated on a dibs basis (even on the thread). The posts after were just a light hearted joke that you seem to have taken too seriously.
  7. No need to get so defensive, I didn't realise dibs in a thread mean nothing to you (maybe mention it). Edit: also, I didn't even make an offer just let you know that I'll take it if Grundy didn't want it
  8. I honestly don't care, it was just £200 for a new GoPro so just had to buy it really. I didn't even know what I was going to do with it, I would just drive for the sake of it. At least I don't have to go to JAE now
  9. Leave the TC on and don't drive like a pleb and you should be fine
  10. My bad May of given her a heads up on FB before I posted She beat my PM as I sent it a bit later as I was waiting to see what you were doing, I don't care as it saves me money but techincally should have been offered to me first
  11. Not sure how she beat me as I dibs it in the thread but whatever lol.
  12. Only in Burgess Hill also, hmmmmmmmm.
  13. mouthwash

    Jae 2014

    The main one
  14. I dibs it, get to the back of the queue Amy always seems to win the cool stuff
  15. mouthwash

    Jae 2014

    you have more than one other half? I suppose if you put it like that, yep just don't tell my other half
  16. I dibs it, get to the back of the queue
  17. mouthwash

    Jae 2014

    I'll bring a few of my other halfs handbags Stevo, then we can properly mince out in front of everyone. Let me have a think about this as it may clash with my Germany trip
  18. Hang on a minute, when is JAE?
  19. If Grundy don't want it, dibs!
  20. A couple is not one liking the wheels
  21. Looks to me like it's been poorly resprayed previously (all the lacquer is peeling off) and it will indeed need another respray if you want to rectify it correctly.
  22. or is it? Yes as a matter of fact, Paid in full 100% by me, no daddy's input. Working full time in a garden centre, saving non stop! Wow must be your entire yearly salary Stop being mean at least he's got a job! Too soon?
  23. Photos of what... :scare: Not your phillip philops.
  24. If I remember correctly mine has Cobra stamped on the backbox, oh well if it sounds good who cares
  25. Where are these photos?
×
×
  • Create New...