Jump to content

mouthwash

Members
  • Posts

    3,049
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mouthwash

  1. Welcome The reason the price was probably good is because it's a non GT model (I'm sure you know this). I quite like the half cloth seats though
  2. I know we don't always see eye to eye Stevo but I do wish you the best with this and hope it all pans out I've not been in the same position myself so it would be foolish to give advice. I also know what would make you feel better, spending some of your redundancy money (if it happens) on a set of Ultrashites.
  3. Don't you have bmw centre caps? I think it's valid if you don't know much about cars or they could be just taking the Michael.
  4. Just noticed where it's listed.... Vehicle Parts & Accessories > Car Manuals & Literature > Nissan > Nissan Brochures Maybe he's only selling the manual to that car for £4500?
  5. Tradelink mentioned he knows the car very well, doesn't exactly sound positive from someone who scoops up any underpriced 350z? This is the same guy that went a bought a non running supercharged 350z with no explanation as to what's wrong, that should tell you this one is probably to be avoided
  6. I think I was the only one who wasn't sure on the pulley depending on price, but I'm in.
  7. That's like 15mpg, how hard are you driving the thing? Assuming he fills it to the top every time. Well if he wasn't then it'd just be his own fault
  8. Thing is, they're pretty much cheap enough for someone to buy and do what they want with them. I've set the price at £300 but that's open to a cheeky offer. I've got no idea what the chrome on the front wheels is about, I really don't want to get involved I know, but to me, they look shitter than they actually are. Find some images of them of what they could look like Because that colour is hideous and makes them a lot worse than they are. You're really not helping here, you should be saying 'If I hadn't just purchased wheels that don't fit and now have to spend stupid money upgrading the brake system then I be coming and snapping your arm off for these'. The colour isn't that bad, is it? Gold? Don't forget these are probably a better fit for R33s / S14s etc
  9. Thing is, they're pretty much cheap enough for someone to buy and do what they want with them. I've set the price at £300 but that's open to a cheeky offer. I've got no idea what the chrome on the front wheels is about, I really don't want to get involved
  10. Does it come with a free Fly Wheel?
  11. That's like 15mpg, how hard are you driving the thing?
  12. I can do you an interest free loan for a few months if you actually want them...?
  13. Aye, I just can't be arsed to hold on to it forever when it's only worth a couple of quid. £300 (or an offer) for a set of wheels with tyres (2 pretty much brand new..)? That can't be bad, surely..
  14. What do people reckon on that rear bumper? Bin it? £60 can't be bad for a bumper with lights and sensors still installed? Also, someone take those wheels off me damn it! I can wrap them up for postage if you wish to arrange your own courier if delivery is desired.
  15. Matt, you're not selling up are you after all that effort you've put in??
  16. I had to trailer the car back from the netherlands plus the cost of new clutch, line, fluids etc etc. It just adds up really quickly That's a hugely generous offer, however I wouldn't be comfortable working on someone else's car. I'm no mechanic, so if mine breaks, I have to deal with it, if I break yours I'd have to pay to fix it AND feel bad forever Don't worry Matt, I give you permission not to care or give a flying fudge - It's only Mouthwash You're WHEELY mean.
  17. If I buy a new flywheel, you're more than welcome to fit it for me and keep my old flywheel as payment...
  18. I don't think it's that clear cut though, that's the problem: http://my350z.com/fo...-12-pulley.html Haha, someone just do this before me and tell me what belt they used! we already did them calculations on previous page I realise this but it just isn't clear cut, some people say they're using 80" belts some people say they're using a 79.25" belt a 79.5" belt etc. I think you said it best about buying multiple belts and just using the best that fits.
  19. Ouch all the best and hope you're back on the road in a year.
  20. Just keep your eyes open for any obvious with a car that's been left to the elements with no use for a year (standing water etc.). This last year hasn't particularly been brilliant in terms of weather.
  21. Yes yes, Mr Wasso, I'll be paying your virtual shop a visit when my bank account has stopped reeling from recent purchases. PM sent Matt
×
×
  • Create New...