Jump to content

mouthwash

Members
  • Posts

    3,049
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mouthwash

  1. Looking good dude, I'm going down the anodised red route myself - I'm not sure I'll put in the effort you have though!
  2. Could be a Cobra exhaust, although it's angled slightly downward? here's mine: Welcome and I hope you enjoy it
  3. No offence then dude but it's probably good for the bin (as it's broken) unless you reinstall it and get it de-paired/divorced, not sure if that's worth your time though.
  4. Awesome stuff.
  5. Which petrol stations? I might have a drive to Kent just so I can finally get the respect I deserve.
  6. Hmmm, NO! It'sssssssssss mineeeee
  7. The front bumper is pretty hideous if I took some close ups of it I think it must have been bring your child to work day when this was sprayed.
  8. If you're worried about how it's going to be delivered then you should go and collect it. I also wouldn't say you couldn't check over the car if they delivered it, I would be more inclined to give it a good check over.
  9. Thanks! Great minds and all that, right? I think I need to see how much my bank balance has deflated by before I start buying anything else. I know exactly what wheels I want too but I just don't think I can justify the purchase at the moment It came like that Governor, honest.
  10. A few bits and bobs turned up this week inc a Wasso plenum spacer Just ordered some gauges (AFR and oil temp) from Tarmac along with some Berk decats with the additional holes all ready to go for the sensor. This isn't slow anymore... is it.
  11. Just for everyone who might be interested, did you get it de-paired from the car when you removed it? I think it causes problems installing it in another car if you haven't.
  12. It's likely to be Ebisu black? http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/36173-show-off-your-ebisu-black-09-370z/ As will said if you look in your engine bay (not sure where abouts it is on the 370) it should tell you the paint code and then we can confirm 100%
  13. What year be your car me matey? Yaarr Just had the urge to post like a pirate.
  14. Scumbags. Not your friend for driving a Seat but the people who took it. I don't know if I'd want a stolen car back really
  15. Spend your money and be happy in the knowledge that you've spent it on what you want - just don't be expecting tongues up your arse over it (although you'd have to remove that stick first).
  16. And here I was about to make a joke about the flip flops. What's the point, just a bunch of jokers on this forum. GLWTS mate
  17. Yeah, between £27-28'000 I was told. Out of interest, how much were you expecting it to be ?? Not sure really, I do know I'm not paying basically £30k for a hot hatch
  18. I wanted to save for the CTR but then found out how much it was going to be, as nice as it probably will be I'm not paying the best part of £30k for it! I'll probably get one in a few years after someone else has enjoyed the depreciation. Oh, I can't help with the VXR but as Suits has mentioned buy something sh!t to run about in to really save money.
  19. id love to put up some of my receipts but im not a self centered ar$ehole who thinks im better than anyone else. theres alot of us on here who have splashed thousands upon thousands on our cars so i think youve got it all wrong mate. i think you have just read the sales pitch about these manifolds and got a little hard on over it. then came on here asking folks honest opinions and got all worked up when they tried to give you advice. i honestly dont care whether you buy them or not as its your money, your car, just dont get all snobby and up yourself Thing is, there is a lot of money being spent on this forum on these cars and coming on all high and mighty acting like you're the only one with anything but moths in your wallet is not going to make you friends. Saying that, I do only have moths in my wallet but that's because I've spent it all on my car.
  20. Weekend bump! Taking offers on those wheels Bumper still for sale, only £60!
  21. Thanks, they do look good after a wash but I've plans to change them in a few months once I get my V2 sideskirts put on I think I need to play with the damper settings as it's a bit soft, I've got it set to 16 (out of 32) at the moment. Cheers mate and not a problem! Woo, accidental colour scheme progression!
  22. Cheers Oh and after two days of sitting out there on the hard tarmac doing my back in, my neighbour kindly decided to offer me some rubber mats to lay on as I'm doing up the last rear camber arm. GIT although I did appreciate the gesture he couldn't have timed it better.
×
×
  • Create New...