Jump to content

KyleR

Members
  • Posts

    7,614
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KyleR

  1. best sales tactic yet! Free money!
  2. Check ZMANALEX's sub forum out
  3. Brand new Nismo carbon spoilers can be had for £250
  4. KyleR

    LaFerrari

    It's a 458 on 'roids with KERs!! Holy sweet Jesus!!
  5. So that's be 5 sets then. Group buy
  6. Looks good mate! Saying you'll not modify it is just lieing to yourself, we all know you will
  7. Will that remove what looks to me like super glue dude? Smudge those ones are Nismo ones dude Thanks anyway though Should do, only 1 way to find out
  8. Use petrol to get the stickers and glue off
  9. Bloody typical! When I bought my Zed, it had a nice aftermarket note coming from it, tried to see what exhaust it was and found the effing thing was standard and broke! Some other guy decided to have a look after god knows how long of ownership and finds its a £3k titanium Mines! I hate you!
  10. Is the service schedule different on HR's? Every 14k or 2 years or something? I preferred the now sold coupe too, but it was £500 more than the roadster with 25k more mileage, hopefully a bit of room for negotiations for the buyer. Ref the GM coupe, There's one in the local Nissan dealer near me, it's an 07 DE and it doesn't look good at all. I've seen them in black and Azure and I think they look much better in those colours, there's just something wrong about the GM roadster
  11. OK, thats sexy!
  12. Either 3M or Hexis are now doing a glossy CF wrap, looks pretty good in the pictures, might be worth a try?
  13. KyleR

    Resistor help

    Lol it would appear I just did! That'll keep me busy for the rest of the week, really should fit and wire all my audio while I'm at it since its lying in the garage Yea, just like I really should do the window resets whilst i'm swapping over my chipped window switches for shiny newly painted ones, but I probably won't
  14. Hmmm, if only we could combine these ones with the forum ones. I prefer the size of these and the fact they can be anodized, but I also want the forum logo and a name, what to do what to do?
  15. Yes, Peter, we did, and I was talking about a complete colour change to a lighter colour like cream after i'd seen someone else on here change their charcoal black ones to blood red and looked awesome. You also did tell me you knew of someone over here who could restore the bolster for me, but i'm not 100% sure, but I think they may have been a bit away from me and would have been a bit awkward not being able to use the car for a few days whilst everything got done. But I got my sexy Alezan in the end like I always wanted which are in damn good condition if I ever manage to get over some meet sometime, i'll still be getting you to work a little magic on them
  16. Good to know, now, discount?
  17. Forum discount for the e-liquids? Are they the ones in orange and grey box? If they are you may have a little trouble coming to you soon about the lack of info on the packaging. Council shut my local e-cig shop down because of it until he sourced different liquids which meet the requirements.
  18. KyleR

    Resistor help

    Buy mine, problem gone
  19. No problem Ollierx, hope to hear from you soon Out of curiously, where abouts are you located?
  20. Cruise control on an A road Quickly went down to about 18 after I hit town though
  21. We'll, no I haven't, but I assume the more you pay the better the fit, we've all heard story's of £200 carbon lips not fitting perfect compared to a £600 brand name lip, not only applicable with CF of course.
  22. RHDJapan sent it direct from varis in Japan. I've got a giant roll of bubble wrap ready. if I find a place that will insure then I won't have any issues with posting. Sorry, I meant which company was it sent with, because surely it was sent insured from supplier?
  23. Is it just the light from the picture or do the CF wings and bonnet not sit perfectly flush?
  24. KyleR

    Camber Arms

    +2 degrees on the front or -2 degress?? I believe it'll be +2 as -2 would mean the top of the wheel leaning out. Wrong -2 has the top of the wheels under the arch, like this / \ +2 would have top sticking out, like this \ / Meh, no one is right all the time
×
×
  • Create New...