Jump to content

KyleR

Members
  • Posts

    7,614
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KyleR

  1. I'll mail him when I get home to see which model it is if I can remember, my guess in OEM style pre06 too
  2. I think they'll fit, but I also think they'll look a bit bulbous or fat. I have 275 on a 10.5" rim and there isn't much stretch at all. On a rim 2" slimmer I think they'd look like an over inflated tyre even though they aren't. Safety wise I would t worry, but for visual reasons I wouldn't.
  3. 1.25 for the zed
  4. Happened me a few months back too. Found these cool orange ones with a "" etched into the end of them, parked at a my girlfriends house and the next morning one was gone Couldn't find the same ones again so just bought 8 orange plain ones thinking they'll last a few months of getting nabbed here and there. About a week later I parked in the same place, next morning 3 were missing :angry:
  5. I love that Varis front lip, I was thinking about the VS/Mines one but figured it may not be aggressive enough as i've fallen in love with the Chargespeed Bottom Line skirts since I seen them a few months back on on some US site, not cheap though. Where did you get the lip and skirts if you don't mind me asking? Car looks great, exterior is almost the same as the vision I have for mine once I win a small fortune on the lottery.
  6. If yours is a 2008, it'll need D2S HID bulbs. The yellow crappy one will be the OEM 4300k and at some point the other bulb has went and they bought a 6000k or 8000k bulb to replace it. The higher the number the bluer it gets, until you hit around 12000 where it starts going green i think. This is what I hope has happened, because mine was the same when i bought it, so without checking things i purchased 2 new bulbs so they'd be the same. When I went to change the drivers side over i noticed it was a completely different type of HID bulb, the type that Corsa boys illegally fit to they cars to make the lights look better. The reason it was this type of bulb I found out later was because the previous owner drove the car in snow and the splash guard fell off leaving the back of the light and ballast exposed to the elements which in turn fried the ballast. Instead of buying a new one for £60-£80 he brought it to a mechanic who did a cheap as job and fitting a Chinese HID kit. Although not the end of the world, I had to buy a new OEM ballast and cut wires etc to get it all back to how it should have been in the first place. I hope this isn't that case for you, though
  7. Invidia has a cross pipe too and the silencers where the Y pipe would have been aren't joined together
  8. I think you may need to purchase facelift splash guards but apart from that should fit right on.
  9. I got 06 lights a couple of months ago, they are certainly not cheap but are well worth the £800 price tag that a pair go for second hand. They're around £1100 from the dealer each and the drivers side is on back order for a few months. I think Alex may have a couple of passenger sides in stock if you can source a drivers side.
  10. No one in the UK anymore, used to be 2 traders on here. They look amazing but will cost a small (large) fortune to send off to the states and back. Then theres the fight with customs about them already being yours and you're refusing to pay customs and duty on something you already owned etc etc...
  11. I guess thats the next port of call ! ty There's your first mistake, those guys are the FIRST port of call
  12. Monaco is usually the last race in May, 26th this year...
  13. Careful what dates you go, prices might raise up quite a bit for ferries or euro tunnel around Monaco GP time.
  14. I'm not jealous at all off the ARB's... Grrr
  15. Is this stage 1 of getting back in the modding saddle?
  16. Yup, post office is crap for the zed, but good for sheds. Admiral are the only company that give even a reasonable quote for the zed here in NI.
  17. Variation in prices throughout dealers does my head in! £160 I was quoted for a new key, which is still extortionate.
  18. KyleR

    BLEEDING BRAKES

    Yea driving it for a while then re bleeding probably would have sorted it out for me too, however I really couldn't be arsed jacking all 4 corners up and removing the wheels all over again, hence the lazy £40
  19. With all insurance companies there are hit and miss moments. They usually over price your renewal anyway so getting a few quid off after calling is to be expected. Admiral couldn't come within £200 of our second cars insurance though, they offered £450 for renewal and dropped about £20 on the phone, but I already had quotes of just over £200 from the post office...
  20. eBay, buy any of them, they all work, however, for about 4 times the price of the cheapest ones you can get the Bosch Aero Blades which are probably the best you can get, just not sure if they're worth 4-5 times more than the cheap ones.
  21. Jeez Kyle, 13 seconds to return a simple search result on eBay? What internet service provider you using? I know, I know, it took a bit longer than usual, but I got sidetracked by the clear indicator clusters
  22. KyleR

    Datsun Love

    I'd have that black 240Z in a heartbeat, stunning motor!!
  23. KyleR

    BLEEDING BRAKES

    Bleeding them twice is nothing, I went round the car 7 times when I changed my lines, pads and discs, still bloody spongey. Ended up giving up and paid £40 to get it sorted.
  24. you got a link to that mate? If you go to eBay and type in "350z rear lights" they'll be there, but since I'm in a good mood, I took 13 seconds of my time and did it for you. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/02-05-Nissan-350Z-LED-All-Red-Lexus-Rear-Tail-lights-/380634716706?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item589f98da22
  25. No the oil would be fine although its never a bad idea to change it. The Zeds gears tick does vibrate quite a bit as it is, is it possible that you never really noticed it and after having work done to the car you're more critical and looking for faults? I know I tend to do this after a service and usually find something I never noticed before.
×
×
  • Create New...