Jump to content

KyleR

Members
  • Posts

    7,614
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KyleR

  1. if its power you're after, don't put a cone filter/CAI on, it'll lose a few ponies, just get a velocity stack or a 06+ airbox
  2. What about "balls" as there is no apostrophe.
  3. I'll be up for that
  4. Belts need changed? Have a look under the bonnet at the front of the engine and see if there is any cracking Gearbox or diff oil? If you haven't done it, it may never have been done.
  5. Posted this in this section the other day along with a few other goodies How come you have two?
  6. KyleR

    LED rear lights

    Have some LED rears that are surplus to requirements. They're not the nissan OEM that you can get from a facelift car or Alex, but they are the OEM style ones that you can get on eBay for about £165. They've been on the car since Feb and have zero marks/chips/wear, however, not being OEM they're not just as perfect a fit. Once they're on they're a perfect fit, but the screw holes take a little fiddling with a round file which was a 2 minute job when I fitted them, but you may want to give them a further little touch to make fitting easier for you. The only other negative point about them in the fitting of the screw caps, the clip holes aren't really usable so if you wish to use your OEM caps you'll have to snip off the little tabs and glue them on. They look good, they work good, and they take no more messing about to fit that OEM LED's which need you to file down the guides on the cars loom to fit into the lamp, these however are truly a straight swap, just plug in the loom form your pre facelift and they'll work from the off Piccies time, hope they work as I heard photobucket has changed a few things recently... £120 delivered using Royal Mail Special Delivery
  7. KyleR

    Window tinting

    It should cool down the boot a bit but that giant lump of glass at the front that can't be tinted will still let in loads of sun unfortunately
  8. KyleR

    Oil Change

    Pm Zmanalex or cs, they sell service packs with all the oils, filters etc
  9. Send the car in for new brake fluid and coolant if you haven't had it done yourself, should cost about £100 bang on
  10. Awesome work what do I want airbrushed now
  11. Publishers have always had the right to do so, so nothing has changed there.
  12. Ricey's cousin?
  13. KyleR

    PLS help me !!!!

    Even If I had a pair sitting beside me I couldn't get them too you in 2 days mate. As BM says, Germany is probably your best bet.
  14. Any benefits to this in the real world apart from it probably being cheaper than OEM?
  15. Any muppet with £20k could buy a Zed and make it amazing looking, these guys failed miserably. I'm still gonna call bullshit on the 340 brake no matter what anyone says. Cosworth Plenum possibly loses power on NA cars and it doesn't have a stock airbox which also means it's losing a couple of ponies.
  16. Either as CS said or it's one of the flexi's, either way, just buy a new one
  17. Oh I see your problem... TALKTALK!!!
  18. Do you also have a PhotoBucket account with your snake? Go on then, show us... Unfortunately not, but there's one of my licking my huge c..... amera lens
  19. Yes, don't know what the rest of you are rattling about
  20. Some lovely royal pythons there, I have had one for over 19 years, beautiful creature
  21. Don't get K Sport's then, they're pretty tight. I hear the eibachs are a decent ride but you'll probably need to buy adjustable camber arms to correct the alignment with a 30mm drop. The teins are an almost perfect drop but I can't remember what kind of ride they have.
  22. I was just about to suggest buying different nuts. Most aftermarket ones are 17/19mm so lots of room for your socket Wheels look awesome by the way
  23. Get a photobucket account and link to pix using the "img" code there, much easier and the forum never says no
  24. If I had 10k to spend on a Z I would buy this. http://www.pistonhea...ck-lthr/1276077 Relativity low mileage, 313 model, sell-able colour combo (Gunmetal with black leather) and Sat Nav! If thats not a Cat D its a freaking bargain!!! Buy that one ^^^^^ Best exterior, best interior, best engine!
  25. Too late, I got the last one last night
×
×
  • Create New...