Jump to content

KyleR

Members
  • Posts

    7,614
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KyleR

  1. That one is wrong. The angled pipe on the right should go above the arb not under it
  2. Once I seen the can of paint I was ready to hate it, but it actually looks great however I do think the centre lip would look better in black
  3. Hurry up and get the FS thread up Engine parts 2 and 19, possibly 7 Suspension 8 and 9 + links All need my dibs
  4. Warm, no he hasn't, still listed as 4 wheel drive, front fogs etc etc
  5. Sooooo, 40mpg in a bimmer? Sounds about £2 cheaper than a zed
  6. KyleR

    ^^ BERK HFC^^

    Free USA delivery, won't get that for UK! Probably about $100 shipping, minimum, plus 4.5% customs and 20% vat.
  7. Sorry, pet hate of mine, it's spelt "craic"
  8. You and me both along with a few others at the moment. I smell a group buy when he's back
  9. You couldn't swap a brand new car for another brand new car with exactly the same spec never mind 2 used cars, unless yours was worth about 2k more.
  10. KyleR

    ^^ BERK HFC^^

    Won't be Berks for £311 I can assure you.
  11. Used it, there's quite a few different ones that do slightly different things, good fun though but photoshop is king and not as hard as you might think with google there to assist you.
  12. New tyres, takes a bit to scrub in.
  13. Ok, we'll if you change your mind I'll take the top
  14. Just curious... Is there a reason this isn't in the Zeds for sale section?
  15. Would you split?
  16. Take the carbon off and sell it to me, then you'll hit more potential buyers as mods are always effectively free when you buy a car
  17. Concrete blocks? Screw that, last event I went to they used cones for the points, that still ripped peoples rear ends off, a concrete block will send the car the scrappy! Anyway, tow hooks, I think I seen a banana shaped one that curved under the bumper to the crash beam.
  18. Rays do look smaller because of the lip, which is why most of us go 19's when we upgrade, darker coloured alloys also look smaller than lighter ones. No experience of using lightweight wheels, but the steering is slightly heavier at higher speeds with my current 245/35/19 fronts compared to the standard 18 sizes, not a bad thing.
  19. Shoulda went to Apple
  20. Theres one on eBay so I guess they're ready
  21. I think UKDM and JDM Xenons are the same, but how did they get scratched inside? I also think theres a UV coating on the inside so I wouldn't recommend touching it. Zmanalex may have some lights for you though
  22. Varis did do their front lip in both FRP and CF, so it could be a genuine one Every days and school day Fit looks spot on too and seeing as I've never heard of Varis reps... Could be...
  23. 19" Rota's are about 0.5-1.0kg heavier than OEM standard 18's. Weights are taken with tyres, half worn on OEM, new on Rota's, so the Rota's (on they're own) are probably a bit lighter considering the extra 3mm of tread on the tyre and the extra width of the rubber. Rota's are just styling wheels, nothing lightweight about them. If you want 19" lightweight you're talking near £2k plus rubber. Ray's are by far and away the cheapest way to get into lightweight rims, but that's not what you're looking, you're after OEM looking 19's, something i've never looked for because they are fugly compared to GTR's, Grids etc etc
×
×
  • Create New...