Jump to content

KyleR

Members
  • Posts

    7,614
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KyleR

  1. KyleR

    Extended wheel nuts

    You paid £142 for wheel nuts that arent titanium? You've too much money
  2. Never heard of anyone with this problem on the zed, but i have noticed it on other cars I've been in. I think it's a right shitter to fix.
  3. A red one If there are no markings on it, it'll probably be a copy or the AEM cold air induction kit or similar. Good for noise, not for power.
  4. I have contacts too, from specsavers plus my mate owns a tyre fitters and alloy refurb place
  5. Watching them, still cost a few bob to get sprayed up mind.
  6. There is only one reason to ever turn aircon off and that's if you're on track and need every pony you can get. They may not need regasing, but they need serviced every few years.
  7. just the supersports are 425€+shipping each. Then you were ripped off, they're a £170 tyre.
  8. Isn't 1mm the limit for brembo callipers? Meaning that the rotors are done. BTW, way over priced. I know the pound isn't very good at the moment which I'm assuming is why this is so expensive, but no one is going to pay anywhere near that in the UK when you can get brembos and rays for about £1200 including decent tyres, discs and pads.
  9. KyleR

    Monaro Vxr

    Keep the zed, buy a cat C repairable write off and steal the engine for the zed
  10. I seen a Seat Leon with the JDM hand sticker on it, now that was a joke! Nismo sticker on a Nissan is no different than the Tommy Kaira badge that some members have - which looks awesome BTW.
  11. You know I do
  12. Are they the 10mm or 20mm drop ones?
  13. Theres another splitter, I think it's Top Secret one, kind of like the nismo but a bit smaller and rounder, looks well on the zed. Post 6 http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/66507-what-splitter-is-this/
  14. They're supposed to be set up pretty well for the zed specifically, but it may not be to your taste and probably not worth paying adjustable coilover prices for static ones. If you get very good condition ones for about £400, I'd jump on it though.
  15. The cf bonnet isn't much lighter than the OEM one, it'll be fine.
  16. You can get them new for about £750, so not as expensive as one might think.
  17. Remove the dials and carbon wrap it?
  18. There were no import taxes with mine, no idea if they were already paid stateside or if it was marked down.
  19. KyleR

    Tyre Sizes

    It'll work, you'll just have to roll the arches, providing you're dropped 30mm? At et4 you'll sit out 16mm more than me, but your tyres are 10mm thinner on each side, so the tyre will only be 6mm further out than mine which will sit well with a roll. Since i've rolled mine now, I can get my palm inside the arch, so nearly an inch of clearance. Having said all this, you'll also have a 7mm smaller sidewall than mine which will give you a bit more clearance.
  20. To whomever has these, do they sit much lower than the OEM ones? I ask because I should have a set of Tarmacs CF sidesteps soon which I think would look even better fitted to the underside of the CS skirts
  21. KyleR

    Tyre Sizes

    This is before the drop, but you can see it's pretty flush. I have none at a right angle, but these are the rest taken at the same time as the first picture.
  22. KyleR

    Tyre Sizes

    I'll see what I can find on photobucket for you. Cars in the bodyshop at the moment..
  23. KyleR

    Tyre Sizes

    This is dropped 30mm with 275/35/19 et20, if you got 255/35/19 et4 you'll be poking out 6mm more. Definitely need rolled, probably not pulled, though.
  24. There are a few running series 40's on here, maybe they'd buy them if they're nearly new. Or keep the tyre for the next rims and have the 2 other as spares once you burn a set up
×
×
  • Create New...