Jump to content

KyleR

Members
  • Posts

    7,614
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KyleR

  1. haha it looks like an L and will be under your boot mat
  2. They look a lot nicer than the UK rays, wow, looking forward to seeing these on the car! I'll get some pics up with them on sunday assuming I can work out how to fit them... Never fitted wheels >.< would it be easier to take them to a garage to fit? I have a socket set and the jack that comes with the car... Might take you longer than a garage but then you'll have to transport the wheels too so overall just the same. Just make sure you double check all the nuts once you've tightened them up and after a short journey too double check em. The zed jack is a ball ache to use though. True that! Do I need any special tools that aren't in my socket set? I think my next door neighbour probably has the stuff I need anyway Cheers You need a jack, the tyre iron and your foot, thats it
  3. I'm in Kent so Surrey Isn't the end of the world for me, hopefully I haven't sold the BMW before next Sunday as I don't think 4 wheels with tyres will fit in the back Wouldn't I need to take the tyres off to weigh them and get something useful? I'll do it next time I change them (he said there is reasonable tread, but I'll find out what that actually means when I pick them up I guess..) Cheers Weight with tyres will be fine mate
  4. Those tyre sizes will be fine I had my eye on those for a while, but i couldn't justify them and with the lazy "pick up only" I couldn't be bothered messaging the seller to explain to him how to ship a wheel. I look forward to seeing them on the car, not seen them on a stock looking zed before Do us a favour? Weigh them when they arrive, I'd be interested to see how they compare to UK Rays
  5. I'm sure it was simply overlooked at the time, probably had other more important niggles to sort out
  6. just get a low offset rim, don't be messing about trying to calculate with spacers etc. As mentioned before, 9.5 front and 10.5 rear et 20 is perfect, try and find that. If the rim in thinner, i.e. 9.0 and 10.0, you need to drop the offset to keep the same stance. The rim will be half and inch thinner, so thats 1/4 inch less poke on the outside, so you need the offset to be 1/4 inch lower (6mm). 9"/10" et 12 works well also
  7. Not even close, you're going the wrong way. 8.5 et 35 would be the same stance as 9.5 et 48
  8. I think I got lucky with the car choice. I picked it because it's awesome and very very cheap, it was pure luck that it actually handles pretty well, especially once you learn to control the slides Great times from you two
  9. Cost in USD is pretty much always exactly what we'll pay in GBP, for future reference
  10. Whether you use the car or not is irrelevant. I don't use my car to commute, so should I not tell the insurer that I have a job?
  11. Nebraska one reason to buy an obd reader, takes 5 seconds to reset the light
  12. Oh sweet jesus! Will it fit the V6?
  13. Strosek. Extremely pricey new and hard to get hold of, good luck! In other words "it's mine, it was my idea so please don't copy me!" haha I got it but it makes me want it more now lol . I'm just finding it hard to get a spoiler to suit a roadster :-) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk I think the Strosek needs the lip spoiler from the coupe to fit to, so probably won't fit the roadster
  14. Not true Ricey ~ remember you can do the pedal dance (ECU reset) and this will clear the light. Just saying. http://www.350z-uk.c...e-valve-resets/ Have you tried doing it? Took me nearly an hour one day
  15. Private sell? Hard luck really, sold as seen it's probably a loose sensor or something, don't panic.
  16. Wow! Is that a 180?
  17. Needs black stripes I'm sure it can easily be mapped to more power, all American cars seem to be tuned quite low.
  18. KyleR

    GOODIES :)

    Yea, if I gotta go to a multistory or somewhere that has any kind of ramps I just "borrow" a car, but it would be great to just flick a switch and be able to use the Zed. Money no object I'd have bags all round, similar to what Simon was selling last year.
  19. KyleR

    GOODIES :)

    Yes, currently on OEM shocks so then I'd have to get coilovers anyway Rear clearance will be an issue when I fit the Top Secret style diffuser and the side skirts are less than 90mm off the ground front and rear. There are a few places I need to go that have those sausage speed bumps so I need the car a good 2 inches higher for the underside to clear them. Even on stock suspension I scraped. They're 30mm springs but I'm pretty sure they're more like 40, especially at the rear.
  20. I have a GTR branded torch. It's actually very very good, solid metal and very good light output. I got for free when Nissan GB messed up my order for a headlight.
  21. KyleR

    GOODIES :)

    In regards to the rear setup Oh Bleh! So my options are keep avoiding speed bumps and areas where I need an extra inch or two, get bags, or buy coil overs and raise it up a little higher, hmmm.
  22. This is what I was thinking. Surely there's more than 10mm?
  23. then go to a manned carwash. Those auto things tear your paint to pieces!
  24. It IS Shelbourne Nissan they're about 10 minutes from me. My last 2 services have been there because my cousins husband is the mechanic. Might just go have a sniff around this tomorrow. 2010, 21.5k for £17k, hmmm
×
×
  • Create New...